Gangsta Spanksta
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 12,466
- Reaction score
- 13,885
His agent promised not to make Jerrys nudes public
I didn't read the whole thread. But I'm confused, aren't nudes of skeletor just a skeleton?
His agent promised not to make Jerrys nudes public
W/ someone picking his nose?![]()
I didn't read the whole thread. But I'm confused, aren't nudes of skeletor just a skeleton?
I predicted 9-8 on the year so they are about where I thought they would be at this point, but i am very impressed with offense. I thought it might fall off a bit from last year, but it looks better than ever this year. It's the defense once again that will determine how far this team goes, although the Special Teams are bad too.There are legit arguments for 4-0 and 0-4. So at 2-2 the Cowboys are probably exactly what they should be right now.
Yes, they are. They’re just terrible football people.They are 100% absolutely NOT football people. Not even in the same realm as football people.
