The Argument For Drafting a QB With the 10 Pick

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So taking a TE is dumber than taking a quarterback after you just signed your “franchise QB” to a $40 million deal? Lol

Taking franchise QB whether you have one or not is very smart. Taking a TE with a top 10 pick when its not a need is dumb. Comparing a TE to a QB is really really dumb.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
DUDE, the Cowboys just signed Dak to a Multi-year contract! Turn the key off and get the hell out of the garage before it’s too late. Jeez, this place never ceases to amaze.
Like the guy said please no insults. He knows he’s going to get slammed , Mostly has the Moxie to put it in writing. I’m done with these no brain thought processes

KB1122

Reaction score
On two occasions that I can think of, we spent a first round pick on a quarterback we later traded. The players we got were Randy White, Russell Maryland and Erik Williams.

HotDog37

Reaction score
You can't draft a QB when you have given a gargantuan salary to a broken ankled QB. You MUST honor that salary even if you don't know if said QB can play 75% of his former 45% self. I am not even sure what that means but it might mean something. Dak MUST play and - for all we know he has to be coddled a bit now he can't run as much, maybe he will need to take things slowly for a few years that was probably factored into the giant salary.