Twitter: The Atlanta Falcons now have received trade calls from multiple teams

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
If they want Pitts they can't trade back and expect to get him. It can happen, but they can't expect it.

Have you looked at his contract? It's set up specifically for another extension, and rather soon. Dak would have to completely crap the bed next year to the point where Jerry regrets signing him. If that doesn't happen, he'll be restructured. That's why the 6th year is in his contract. Once that happens the Cowboys are committed. He'll either get a 2nd contract or the Cowboys will eat a fistful of dead cap.

I just think that Dak after those 3 years will demand ridiculously money. My guess is that we won't pay him.

Flamma

Reaction score
I just think that Dak after those 3 years will demand ridiculously money. My guess is that we won't pay him.

I guess anything is possible. But next year they'll probably be pushing another 20 mil forward to get Dak to an 18 Mil cap hit. If they choose not to extend after three years he'll be a 30+ million dead cap.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I’m going back to my Zach Martin scenario. You take most worthy at this point. Who deserves to be picked. Not the best player not to need. The person who wants to play I want the football player.
Brother..you are putting enormous pressure on Dallas to find that player. They struggle as we know. Look at Taco and Jaylon and Wolf Hunter selections. They blow it as often as find the Martin's.So buyer beware and be careful what you ask for.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Well, then he his not getting a third contract.
Technically he is on his third contract. His rookie contract, the franchise tag he signed and the multi year deal he signed earlier this year.

Everytime he signs his name it's a new deal slash new contract.

Motorola

Reaction score
Makes sense - lots of teams a are gonna want a QB there. ATL can likely move back a few spots and still land Pitts
I somewhat disagree. Even if ATL only drops back to DEN #9 - the highest drafting team unstable at 'franchise level QB' IMO - you think all of the teams picking 5 thru 8 will pass on Pitts? I don't think so.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Love all three individually but never thought to combine. I wonder if you are goshin me
A friends wife was having cravings many years ago made her 1 she still eats them over 30 years later