Twitter: The Atlanta Falcons now have received trade calls from multiple teams

phildadon86

Reaction score
So? Its not like Jerry is really interested in building a contender. He's more interested in the money he might have coming his way in jersey sales should all the players start changing to different numbers. His overpaid underachieving QB might want to change to #15 since that is the # he wore in college.
So why watch?

pavalley

Reaction score
Are we starting this already?
Board is full of this garbage...need to forward thru the standard nonsense just to get to some level of intelligent conversation..amazes me the same idiots have nothing better to do

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Trade Dak to Atlanta for their #4. Better yet, trade him to Jax for the #1 and watch Jerry screw it up by picking a tight end.

More genius posts!

Yes. Trade Dak. Only like a 75 mill cap hit for doing so. We'd literally have to cut 15 highly paid players to do this.

Motorola

Reaction score
Mac Jones has risen like the Phoenix.
Last summer - just before the college football season - Mac Jones was seen by many as the 5th rated QB of that group (Lawrence, Fields, Wilson, Lance) and projected to go mid-second round in the draft. Now, some think Jones will be the No. 3 overall pick.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Last summer - just before the college football season - Mac Jones was seen by many as the 5th rated QB of that group (Lawrence, Fields, Wilson, Lance) and projected to go mid-second round in the draft. Now, some think Jones will be the No. 3 overall pick.

He has definitely rocketed up. I wonder if he is held back by past Alabama QBs. They just don’t produce NFL stars at that position.

Motorola

Reaction score
He has definitely rocketed up. I wonder if he is held back by past Alabama QBs. They just don’t produce NFL stars at that position.
The Crimson Tide produced a couple of the biggest stars in pro football a long time ago --- Bart Starr and Joe Namath.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I just think that Dak after those 3 years will demand ridiculously money. My guess is that we won't pay him.
If he wins he will. He just needs to win the East which will be an easy task compared to anywhere else. He just needs to play. The team will improve with Dak playing. Simple formula.

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
If he wins he will. He just needs to win the East which will be an easy task compared to anywhere else. He just needs to play. The team will improve with Dak playing. Simple formula.

I think from this point on it has to be more then just winning the East. If we are just winning the East and go one and done in the playoffs the next three years, Dak is out

Rayman70

Reaction score
That’s my assumption. Since it’s likely 5-6 Pitts and chase.

honestly though what would it take?
probably one of our 3rd round comp picks this years 1st and next years 1st and a conditional pick in 2022

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I am fairly sure Dallas has called ATL to see what it would take to get up there. We love Pitts.

Just saw a tweet that says the Cowboys and Patriots are among the teams trying to move up to 7. I don't think it should cost too much to move up three spots but if it's for Pitts he'd better be the next Tony Gonzalez or Gronk.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
A realistic trade up to Atlanta's spot should go something like this:

Dallas trades picks 10 and 75 to the Falcons in exchange for picks 7 and 108.

Flamma

Reaction score
That’s my assumption. Since it’s likely 5-6 Pitts and chase.

honestly though what would it take?
probably one of our 3rd round comp picks this years 1st and next years 1st and a conditional pick in 2022

According to the chart in order to switch places with Atlanta it's our 2nd and 4th round comp pick. But if multiple teams are making offers I'm sure it will be higher than that.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
A realistic trade up to Atlanta's spot should go something like this:

Dallas trades picks 10 and 75 to the Falcons in exchange for picks 7 and 108.

Falcons draft 4th not 7th. 4th is gonna take a lot, especially because we know the top 3 are all QBs... so that’s the pick where the draft actually starts for people looking to trade up or go after a specific player