Twitter: The Atlanta Falcons now have received trade calls from multiple teams

Bigdog

Reaction score
And one of those teams is Dallas so Jerry can draft a punter. The spirit of Al Davis consumes his body and vision of Ray Guy consumes him. He says it change field position like no one has ever seen in today’s NFL, lol.

EJK24

Reaction score
Brother..you are putting enormous pressure on Dallas to find that player. They struggle as we know. Look at Taco and Jaylon and Wolf Hunter selections. They blow it as often as find the Martin's.So buyer beware and be careful what you ask for.

Every team drafting in the first round wants to hit on great players. I'm sure they all feel pressured to find that guy. We've definitely had some bad picks but we've also hit on alot of guys. Compared to other teams around the league, I'm not sure we miss on guys in the first round more then whatever that average number is of hits vs misses.

Hardline

Reaction score
News coming from a "source" means nothing. If you report something put your name on it.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So? Its not like Jerry is really interested in building a contender. He's more interested in the money he might have coming his way in jersey sales should all the players start changing to different numbers. His overpaid underachieving QB might want to change to #15 since that is the # he wore in college.

he is doing all of this just to make the haters on here upset. Good for Jerry. He says the hell with football. Make the haters angry. :lmao:

ESisback

Reaction score
Peanut butter Pimento cheese and liverworts on butter bread ?

Baked bean sammich! I also make my own Sausage McGriddle: Make a toasted cheese with multigrain bread and smoked cheddar. I add a sausage patty and top with Log Cabin. Yum! I used to use Aunt Jemima, but it got cancelled...

KB1122

Reaction score
They aren't really going to pass on a quarterback, are they?

Ryan will be 36 at the start of the season. He's had some good years, even excellent ones, but he's not that good.

The number of quarterbacks who won their first Super Bowl at that age or older: John Elway.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
So? Its not like Jerry is really interested in building a contender. He's more interested in the money he might have coming his way in jersey sales should all the players start changing to different numbers. His overpaid underachieving QB might want to change to #15 since that is the # he wore in college.

Thanks for reminding me why I can't stand it here sometimes..:facepalm:

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I kind of hate tweets like this as it's a given that ATL is going to listen to offers - it would be poor due diligence not to and every team listens to anything no matter how inane it might be.

My guess is ATL probably wouldn't want to drop further than the top ten - they could use some help in the secondary so you might hope they stay at #4 or they could logjam for Surtain/Farley/Horn.
I can see them being high on Jaelen Phillips. They are very weak on the edges

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They aren't really going to pass on a quarterback, are they?

Ryan will be 36 at the start of the season. He's had some good years, even excellent ones, but he's not that good.

The number of quarterbacks who won their first Super Bowl at that age or older: John Elway.
IMO they should be looking to trade Ryan instead of trading out of that spot