The Bailey penalty

Scotman

Reaction score
A running back having a bad night and then engaging the kicker in a confrontation is like the bully in the playground picking on the kid with the pocket protector.

I finally had to quit carrying a pocket protector...

Scotman

Reaction score
I am totally baffled by that call. Maybe they refined what a touchdown is for this year and they didn't tell the fans?

You have to make a "football" move or maintain possession of the endzone throughout the touchdown process for it to count.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Now how in the world does he get called for a personal foul. He's a kicker. He was just on the sideline minding his own business when Murray ran into him. Chances are he was trying to hold him up. smh

Human nature call. Refs saw how some players were getting into it (especially Demarco, which brought a smile to my face... He tried so hard for 2 yards all game.) And the ref saw a player from the sideline grab.

I honestly don't blame the ref on this. Things were getting pretty chippy and something weird from the sidelines happen.

He was wrong, but he thought he was doing what was best. No matter how wrong he was.

I commend Bailey for keeping his cool.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
I honestly thought Murray was getting called, because it looked like he swung at him.

Just a weird sequence overall.

Not only that, Murray bucked up on him when he ran over there. What was Bailey supposed to do? Even if he just grabbed him on purpose that's still not penalty-worthy.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Lol that was weird but that was on bailey. He held him and pulled him back lol

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Murray initiates contact awkwardly, like he could have avoided Bailey altogether but instead puts his hand in his chest and pushes him, Bailey holds on, Murray turns around and throws the ball in his chest.

I'm biased, but it should have been on demarco, on both of them, or nothing at all. Bailey taking all the brunt made no sense.