The Browns are idiots

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
I know that lol. I was having a jab at them. In all seriousness, like I said just after the draft, they need to be booted out of the league if they can't win at least 4 games this season after all the draft picks that they had.
I propose not allowing top 5 picks in more than 2 straight drafts. Force them to improve or hire better decision makers.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Teams look to build around quarterbacks. You don't just hope the future of your franchise will fall to your spot. So if you have the #1 pick, and you're sold on a QB, you take him.

As far as Barkley, he's a stud and it's going to suck to face him, but I'd 100x rather the Giants draft him than a potential star QB. Barkley plus Davis Webb is easy to beat.

kskboys

Reaction score
Although the perception was that Mayfield was not the top QB in this draft, that does not mean NFL people thought the same. W/ the huge question marks surrounding every QB in this draft, I'm not sure Mayfield wasn't the top prospect. If he were 2 inches taller, he would easily be the top QB in this draft. So, if you need a QB and you have the first pick, you take the one you perceive as the best, don't dick around and don't get cute, you take him.

Now taking a CB at 4 over Chubb and Nelson, that was dumb!!!

kskboys

Reaction score
I absolutely cannot fathom how a CB is perceived as being better for building a contender than a bookend pass rusher or a dominant OG.

Aven8

Reaction score
I absolutely cannot fathom how a CB is perceived as being better for building a contender than a bookend pass rusher or a dominant OG.

They have there rusher in Garrett from last year. A team covets a QB, LT, DE, and a Corner.

They just need a LT now.

dallas72

Reaction score
Yeah, but you pair Chubb up with Myles, and you have yourself an extremely powerful defensive line. At that point, you don't need an elite corner. The dline will make them look elite.
And Chubb is elite?? How hasnt played 1 down in NFL

kskboys

Reaction score
They have there rusher in Garrett from last year. A team covets a QB, LT, DE, and a Corner.

They just need a LT now.
While the teams w/ the best OL's and DL's keep winning the super bowls!!!!!!

The idea of the CB's being the most important postion on the field is a silly notion started by super bowl teams so the DT's slide to them. Sad part is how well it's worked.

CB's are useless w/o a pass rush and good S's.