The Browns win over SF says a lot about Dak and the Cowboys

dmaschuck

Reaction score
That’s an easy explanation for people who were not raised right. It’s not rigged and it’s not scripted unless, f course, the Cowboys lose. Then it definitely is. I’m sure of it.
Every championship the Cowboys and every other Professional and Major Collegiate sports team has won was predetermined the Chiefs will win again in the next few years because they are the scripted dynasty
of this decade because the NFL and NBA scripts one every decade

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Personally I think it shows 2 big things. 1- Dak is a big reason we haven't been able to beat them 2 - the 49ers put everything into beating us.

pitt33

Reaction score
Finally a fan with some sense. This is why Dallas fans are constantly mocked. This whole team is flawed yet they have tunnel vision and blame one guy.

When is Parsons ever going to be called out for being the bully fraud he is? He's nowhere to be found against the good teams or a close game. Unless we are up 20-30, he's either too winded to play or disappears completely while playing. He sums up our defense perfectly. All bark, no bite.
I’ll say it again…

He’s overrated as all get out.

ESisback

Reaction score
"OH look...other teams can lose in peace ".

Like a child that says " but he did it too ".

We thumped our chest.....then got our faces curb stomped....and you blame hyperbole?
Not at all. I’m saying more is made of a Dallas loss by the National media. Ratings fir$t! A child wouldn’t understand that!

BLEU3ASY

Reaction score
Riiiight, but they were missing like 5 starters between offense and defense. I like the Cowboys in that scenario.. lol

coult44

Reaction score
Not a reach. The 49ers came in after destroying the boys, and were beat by a less talented, tougher and better coached team.
I could become a millionaire if I started a comprehension class and a lot of you were forced to attend it. He said “a PS qb beat the 49ers”. If you watched the game you’d no that wasn’t even close to being accurate:

ESisback

Reaction score
Most fans value postseason accomplishments similarly no matter the team. I’ve never met many fans in public that whine and cry about other fans of the team. Not one time. But on this site, it’s daily occurrence. KC gets more benefit because of their recent high end success in the postseason. Dallas does not get as much benefit of the doubt because of their recent (and relatively long term) postseason disappointments. Way of the world for realists.
A true realist also recognizes that the National media’s reaction to Dallas is always exaggerated.

Verdict

Reaction score
I knew this thread would pop up. It’s obviously a conversation starter.

Cleveland was more motivated to play than SF was. That’s part of it. Last week SF was ultra focused on Dallas. It was a bit of a trap game. It happens.

Dallas is probably not as bad as they looked last week, at least defensively. Dallas seemed to be very assignment poor last week. I think once SF got ahead that Dallas sort of gave up. That’s not a good thing, but I think it happened.

Dak is a handicap of this team in big games. If Dallas is going to win with Dak in big games Dallas will have to find a way to overcome the Dak handicap. That’s a reality of life right now.

It’s also just ONE game and who is to say that Dallas can’t beat SF in the playoffs.

The SF loss might have been a good thing long term. It’s making Dallas self scout honestly and ask the hard questions. One of those questions is what is Dak and what are they going to do going forward? I think this game is making the Cowboys SERIOUSLY consider moving on from Dak, which I don’t think that they have done much, if any, prior to this game.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Should we make a thread asking what the iggles loss to the Jets means? A loss to a team that we dismantled? :grin:

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Cleveland Browns, with a backup QB and a RB they just signed off the street, beat the Niners.
What does this really say about the Cowboys who we keep hearing year after year after year, how "much talent" the Cowboys have.
All it tells me is, any given Sunday