The Browns win over SF says a lot about Dak and the Cowboys

Proof

Reaction score
Y’all need to go to football school if you think what Purdy vs. Cleveland did, is comparable to Dak vs SF. I’ve been a Dak supporter, (not an apologist) , but a supporter, and Dak “collapsed”, there’s no other way to describe it!
only if you’ll go to reading comprehension classes. i didn’t say anything about them being comparable and even added the disclaimer that it doesn’t excuse their (daks) performance. just that it happens across the league. i do hope you’re not trying to prop purdy up though because he completed a pass or two that got tremendous yac after a game extending pi

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
He also didn't go 3 and out the first 4 drives like Dak. That helps.
The Browns defense also didn't let themselves get dominated and pushed around for a lot of the first half like the Cowboys defense did. That game was a team loss where neither Dak, the offense or defense can completely be absolved of how their part played a role in that loss.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
The Cleveland Browns, with a backup QB and a RB they just signed off the street, beat the Niners.
What does this really say about the Cowboys who we keep hearing year after year after year, how "much talent" the Cowboys have.
We have none!! Their defense is much better and tougher minded

ESisback

Reaction score
Actually it doesn't and why does everything have to go back to Prescott you really literally we should be talking about how to the Browns not how did the Browns beat the 49ers the the 49ers are supposed to be a contender how in the world can they lose to the Browns much like we lost to the Cardinals but nobody would let us live the Cardinals lost out this should be the narrative

the Browns are a bad team and you know what the 49ers were supposed to be a great team and they literally did not prepare because they took the Browns for granted because they had a backup quarterback and they weren't very good in most games any given Sunday applies but has nothing to do with Prescott this has more to do with the defense but you had to put his name in the title... Prescott never had a chance in that game because they all those points came early and they came before the interceptions I don't care what you think happened in that game our defense helped us lose in Arizona and against the 49ers they were terrible you can't try to play a high scoring game and outscore guys when that's not even how the Browns and 49ers game went so how is it Prescott no the defense is what we should be talking about in the 49ers losing not the Browns winning it's the real narrative let's make fun of the **** talking overconfident 49ers who were came out of the cowboy game like they already have an easy road to the Super bowl and got beat that's the narrative..
I agree with a lot of your points, but honestly, your posts are hard to read. I’m not trying to be a jerk, but with all the spelling and punctuation problems and run on sentences, it’s hard sometimes to grasp your meaning. If this hurts your feelings, I apologize. I’m just trying to be honest.

morat1959

Reaction score
Dak is sealing his fate. JJ will have no choice but to bench him after a few weeks.

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
Handing the Cardinals their only win of the year was far worse than the 49'rs loss. The San Fran game might have unfolded a lot differently, but that's a tough game to win on the road. San Fran had a letdown after their big win over Dallas. Cleveland has a good defense. Dallas has a really good defense too, but the best defense in football can only do so much if the offense does nothing but put the defense back on the field again and again. 3-and-outs & turnovers...

Cannot believe Dallas traded Cooper for a freakin' 5th round pick!

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
A practice squad qb called up by the browns just beat SF.

Browns defense played well.

Some wr named amari cooper played well and carried a scrub qb. Sound familiar?

We can’t resign Dak.

Teams get better play out of practice squad qbs.
He out played Purdy also :rolleyes:

Blitzen

Reaction score
No, I disagree. That’s the NFL. No guarantees. A team can win two or three games straight, against good teams, and look deadly. Then they get blown out by a “lesser” team. Why is it when the Chiefs lose, it’s a fluke, but when the Cowboys lose, they just suck?
You tend to get more benefits of the doubt when you go to 5 straight AFC championships and win two SBs. At least some fans value those accomplishments more than regular season stats and records.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
LMAO....about some of these post. Purdy sucked today-Burrow sucked today. But you know what didn't suck today for each team? Their defense. Yea...yea..yea....Dak sucked but so did our defense. You can still win if your quarterback sucks. But if your defense sucks-you have no chance. So in the REAL world. Dak is like 3 or 4th for us in the problem area...

conner01

Reaction score
A practice squad qb called up by the browns just beat SF.

Browns defense played well.

Some wr named amari cooper played well and carried a scrub qb. Sound familiar?

We can’t resign Dak.

Teams get better play out of practice squad qbs.
Maybe says something fans should know. Any given Sunday

ESisback

Reaction score
You tend to get more benefits of the doubt when you go to 5 straight AFC championships and win two SBs. At least some fans value those accomplishments more than regular season stats and records.
Some value them more, as long as it’s not the Cowboys…

rambo2

Reaction score
It was awesome for the Browns... And helped the Cowboys in the the NFC standings.
It was pathetic that the Browns could do what the Cowboys couldn't.
That's football and the 49ers should struggle again next week with all of the key injuries.