The Browns win over SF says a lot about Dak and the Cowboys

blueblood70

Reaction score
It does mean something about the Cowboys. The Browns winning with a third string QB who had a statistically poor game, makes our 32 point loss last week to San Francisco look even worse. The Browns lost to the Ravens last week 28-3. McCafferty was lost later in the game and was averaging only 3.9 to carry.
it only means our defense was clearly the issue in our two losses. literally the browns carried the team to a win despite their quarterback.... and let's be clear our quarterback didn't throw INts until 2 scores down point down and the game was over..period this proves our two losses fall squarely on the defense.... great defenses don't need to be protected by a conservative offense...

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
I think it says a lot about SF as well.

I think SF overlooked CLE, especially after that blowout over DAL. It was easy to do....more so knowing they'd have their backup.

Seems like SF O was waiting for the D to do something and D was waiting for the O to do something.

Combination of hangover from last week and overlooking CLE.

blueblood70

Reaction score
i think it's hilarious the browns def gave up seventeen points with terrible qb play 2 ints all game and ours gave up 42. somehow Prescott's name gets into title not the defense....

RoboQB

Reaction score
So happy for Amari Cooper.
3 catches for 95 yards against SF.
He was jumping around hugging his
teammates after the win.

Cleveland took it to SF before the game even started.
Big scuffle in pre-game.
4 catches for 108 yards.

plymkr

Reaction score
A practice squad qb called up by the browns just beat SF.

Browns defense played well.

Some wr named amari cooper played well and carried a scrub qb. Sound familiar?

We can’t resign Dak.

Teams get better play out of practice squad qbs.
To me it shows how much Dallas pissed their pants in fear of the 49ers. The 49ers are in their heads. Cleveland didn’t piss their pants.

blueblood70

Reaction score
yes it is lol. he threw for 125 yds. stop it. not the point though
:hammer: :muttley: :lmao:alright great quarterbacks supposed to carry a team no matter howw bad their defense and run game look?? isn't a quarterback supposed to win games when everything else around him falls apart??? hmm looks familiar inuires to key players, no run game and no D =loss for Purd one of the best elite quarterbacks on the planet.. or is he a system quarterback like we all say he is he's alex smith 2.0./..