The Browns win over SF says a lot about Dak and the Cowboys

stinkface

Reaction score
San Fran missed an easy field goal at the end of the game to win it. Full stop.

Brax

Reaction score
:hammer: :muttley: :lmao:alright great quarterbacks supposed to carry a team no matter howw bad their defense and run game look?? isn't a quarterback supposed to win games when everything else around him falls apart??? hmm looks familiar inuires to key players, no run game and no D =loss for Purd one of the best elite quarterbacks on the planet.. or is he a system quarterback like we all say he is he's alex smith 2.0./..
41 yard FG missed BP did his part. With all those key players out drives to a game winning FG attempt. Your football knowledge is lacking or you’re just plain a Dak homer troll.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
really one more chance who are you dude?? !! this ain't madden football or fantasyF fantasy 0 control over what happens with our quarterback...
for me to get off the wagon that he will amount to anything like a postseason winner.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Brock Purdy today in Cleveland:
- 12/27
- 44.4 completion percentage
- 1 passing touchdown
- 1 interception
- 125 passing yards
- 55.3 rating
The Browns defense is tough.
#NFL #BrockPurdy #Niners #Browns

blueblood70

Reaction score
San Fran missed an easy field goal at the end of the game to win it. Full stop.
Brock Purdy today in Cleveland:
- 12/27
- 44.4 completion percentage
- 1 passing touchdown
- 1 interception
- 125 passing yards
- 55.3 rating
The Browns defense is tough.
#NFL #BrockPurdy #Niners #Browns

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Wow...these are the savage lands. I'm fairly new to the board so I thought I would spark about a post about Dak and how PJ Walker played with more poise and grit against the 49ers than Dak. He wasn't scared...Dak was.

And of course I find there's already a thread with dozens of posts...lol...savage lands...

Kwyn

Reaction score
A practice squad qb called up by the browns just beat SF.

Browns defense played well.

Some wr named amari cooper played well and carried a scrub qb. Sound familiar?

We can’t resign Dak.

Teams get better play out of practice squad qbs.
This game doesn’t reflect on the Cowboy game in any way.

Niners were banged up and their offense struggled against a great defensive effort from the Browns.

It’s funny how last week Purdy was celebrated here but this week when he’s bad people want to talk about the Browns QB that no one knows and compare *him* to Dak when they had no idea the dude existed just a few days ago.

Browns defense was great. They are the number one overall defense in the league so it’s no coincidence.

coult44

Reaction score
and purdy collapsed against the browns, josh allen collapsed against the jets. this doesn’t excuse the cowboys embarrassing performance, but it’s not an indictment by any means. the league has no transitive properties
Y’all need to go to football school if you think what Purdy vs. Cleveland did, is comparable to Dak vs SF. I’ve been a Dak supporter, (not an apologist) , but a supporter, and Dak “collapsed”, there’s no other way to describe it!

bsbellomy

Reaction score
Walker didn’t beat the niners: defense beat the niners. And Williams, Deebo, and CMC all getting hurt didn’t help them either . lol.
This is a reach OP
They hurt all those guys. All started the game healthy. It's a reflection on Dak and the entire team.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
This game doesn’t reflect on the Cowboy game in any way.

Niners were banged up and their offense struggled against a great defensive effort from the Browns.

It’s funny how last week Purdy was celebrated here but this week when he’s bad people want to talk about the Browns QB that no one knows and compare *him* to Dak when they had no idea the dude existed just a few days ago.

Browns defense was great. They are the number one overall defense in the league so it’s no coincidence.
Niners weren't banged up. They got banged up.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

We can’t resign Dak.

:facepalm: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Blackspider214

Reaction score

We can’t resign Dak.

What does that say about our terrible defense? They conveniently get a pass every single year for how bad they are when it counts.

blueblood70

Reaction score
A Masterpiece
but i thought quarterbacks were supposed to carry a team when they're playing bad around him?? what all this really shows is our de lost us both games and the browns defense won them the 49er game...petty simple..i see a lot of poor O performances today and the D got the wins.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Notice Walker didn’t throw 3 int’s? It’s easier to play defense without multiple turnovers and constant 3 and outs
Like the opening drive of the game before the offense got the ball? They set the tone that they would have no answer for SF's offense. Our defense is junk against teams who have a QB with a pulse.