The Bums who need to go. List them

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
TYRON? Jeez...smdh
I'd hate see him go but, as we both know, the left tackle is the bedrock of offensive stability. My placing his name there is a bit of a wake up call. Whether via FA or the draft, we need another suitable LT (or swing tackle). This clown depth we have there is sickening.

We cannot limp through another season with a chronic back issue that severely exposes Dak's blind side. The ripping effect is nightmarish.

Oh and I would be OK with never drafting offensive linemen from UF ever again.

TheGoat73

Reaction score
I'd hate see him go but, as we both know, the left tackle is the bedrock of offensive stability. My placing his name there is a bit of a wake up call. Whether via FA or the draft, we need another suitable LT (or swing tackle). This clown depth we have there is sickening.

We cannot limp through another season with a chronic back issue that severely exposes Dak's blind side. The ripping effect is nightmarish.

Oh and I would be OK with never drafting offensive linemen from UF ever again.
He’s the Sean Lee of our offense?

Frozen700

Reaction score
You lose all credibility when you let your agenda get into a legitimate conversation. If you believe Jeff Heath was even the 20th problem on this team this year the entire CZ should block you.

Go ahead block me. It's easy, trust me, I didn't know you until this post, and I'm sure you never saw me before, so go ahead, block away. Please don't hesitate

Cmac

Reaction score
I'd scratch the player list and focus on the coaching list.......the process and secret sauce ain't working.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
He’s the Sean Lee of our offense?
Dude. Without Tyron on the field, we are garbage on offense. Here's why... Our coaches don't know how to adjust to appropriately shift to a more run oriented offensive set. That's a requirement present day thanks to their inability to ensure appropriate depth at the tackle positions.

Our backups are garbage in pass pro on the left side (which equates to an ancy Dak in the pocket)...

So, technically, yes. Tyron is that special (when healthy). The problem we have now is, will he ever be 100% again with that chronic back issue? I'd quite honestly take an 80% Tyron over those two scrub backups if I knew he would make it through 16+ games.

Pokes12

Reaction score
So we don't try because it's too hard and we just accept mediocre play at the position. Not me. I draft a QB every year int he first round until I got it right.
Just like the Cleveland Browns. Haven't gotten it right in like 20 years.

ShortRound

Reaction score
Jerry, he needs to stick to business, get some actual football people in.
Everything else is lipservice.

Dodger12

Reaction score
Just like the Cleveland Browns. Haven't gotten it right in like 20 years.

They haven't gotten it right because they passed up on a franchise QB this last draft. In 47 years, the happless Browns have picked a QB in the first round 5 times. Think about that for a moment. And only once was that QB a #1 overall (Tim Couch).

Edit: I forgot Bernie Kosar in 85.

Last edited:

sean10mm

Reaction score
Bailing on Dak in his second season is pro tier stupid. Talking about giving his job to a dude who threw 55 picks in the beepin' MAC is just loltastic. Dak was basically a league average passer this season, but people are acting like he was a total tire fire like the Kizer kid on the Browns or something. It's comical.

It's always funny to me how everyone will complain about how worthless the organization is, then turn around and lay everything at the feet of one dude who's 24 years old. He's not an instant superstar? BURN THE WITCH!!!

Dorsett33

Reaction score
It's time to get rid of Garrett and Linehan. I'm on the fence on with Marinelli....they do play hard for him. Dez role should be reduced. A speedy, route running WR would make him play harder.
Just Like the Rams right?
Just because the Rams did it does not mean we can follow the same path with the same results. This isn't Madden.