Twitter: The Cardinals Just Made Kyler Murray The Second Highest Paid QB Per Year

Nav22

Reaction score
Another teams mistakes should not make you feel better about the Cowboys mistakes.

You only pay top dollar for top talent, not because "it's their turn to get paid".
Remember how you spent all last year and this offseason bleating about how “only Dak homers think Dak is a top 10 QB”?

But then NFL players, coaches, scouts and execs confirmed that you don’t know football?

Good times.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

RS12

Reaction score
I highly doubt anybody at all believes Murray is worth what he is now being paid.
I dont. Has arm talent and athleticism but seems to wear down as they season progresses. Seems like a me first guy and with his miniscule NFL size I wonder how long before the Cardinals regret it.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The rumor was the Watson deal, 230 guaranteed, so at 160M that is the same as Prescott and this drops him down another slot to a tie for 7th.

Soon Prescott will be out of the top 10 so I hope those irate at his deal are consoled with that.

The fears they would not be able to field a team were unfounded as well because they are 2nd with cap money going into camp and they do not play with the big boys in free agency. And money is not why Cooper is gone, they didn't want Collins or Williams any longer and they screwed the Gregory deal up, which make me happy.

The price of QB's has little to do with accomplishment and everything to do with the price of QB's. 40 is the new 20.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Oh well, to each its own. He has more value to the Cardinals than he does to other ball clubs, so they paid like it.
They want him to be the next Lamar Jackson, and hoping that he is better.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
Dak's contract looks better and better all the time. As anyone with a brain knew even when he signed it.
For the millionth time. The issue with Daks contract isn’t that it’ll look better over time. It’s what it does to u in the present with bringing in FA. If it wasn’t for Collins and Gregory leaving we’d barely be under the cap. Now Dallas has 2 options, over spend in FA to get an equal player to the ones we loose or spend nothing (pray you can maintain on the field play) and save for then next yr. Dallas seems to be taking the 2nd option. Daks contact won’t be “friendly” for another 1-2 years, and at that point he’ll probably want another large extension.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
3rd highest I believe. Rodgers > Watson > Murray in terms of order.

Edit: oh wow they actually went .5 over Watson that is amazing to me but I guess when you factor in suspension time Watson will still be making more per year (man Cleveland is dumb).

OGCowboy

Reaction score
That’s insanity giving that loser midget that kinda money. But it’s cool also....Cardinals will start a downward trend with a midget leader....
Things been goofy in Az ever since they legalized weed:D

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
That’s insanity giving that loser midget that kinda money. But it’s cool also....Cardinals will start a downward trend with a midget leader....
Things been goofy in Az ever since they legalized weed:D

Hey, makes it easier for us to get into the playoffs. All we gotta do is finish top 2, cuz the Cards and Seahawks aren't going anywhere for a while.