The Carton Show: Rumors of Dak Prescott being traded to the Raiders are floating around

Dorsett33

Reaction score
I kinda hope it's true. True just so some of these Dak haters can see what real struggle we're about to enter. I so hope he's traded. I know he has a no trade clause but I hope he would wave it. But I'm so sick of these no football playing, no talent scouting, no team supporting fans these so-called Cowboys fans....lmao. As much as I dislike Stephen A......he's right when it comes to Cowboy fans.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I kinda hope it's true. True just so some of these Dak haters can see what real struggle we're about to enter. I so hope he's traded. I know he has a no trade clause but I hope he would wave it. But I'm so sick of these no football playing, no talent scouting, no team supporting fans these so-called Cowboys fans....lmao. As much as I dislike Stephen A......he's right when it comes to Cowboy fans.
This is what being comfortable in the middle looks like.

Don’t be like this everybody.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
So you just want to continually exit in the 1st round of the playoffs? You want to win enough games to be moved out of the top picks in the 1st? Get guys who are decent, but not good enough to really put this team over the top? Continue paying a QB so much you can't sign any FA's? That's life with Dak. I'll take some crappy seasons if that's what it takes to rebuild this team.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You just know this guy would’ve been saying “just wait until Alex Smith is gone. You’ll miss him when we suck without him. You buncha non football playing no nothing’s”

Lololololololol