The Carton Show: Rumors of Dak Prescott being traded to the Raiders are floating around

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
I kinda hope it's true. True just so some of these Dak haters can see what real struggle we're about to enter. I so hope he's traded. I know he has a no trade clause but I hope he would wave it. But I'm so sick of these no football playing, no talent scouting, no team supporting fans these so-called Cowboys fans....lmao. As much as I dislike Stephen A......he's right when it comes to Cowboy fans.
You hope the franchise suffers just to prove that you're right? There are some haters, sure. Most that think it best to move on are looking at the numbers. Unless we see a deep playoff run, what sense does it make to invest in him when there are clearly fatal flaws that need to be addressed, that can't be due to the contract he's looking for? I hope the rumors are true because the draft stock he would garner would greatly benefit the future of the organization.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Whether or not this happens is irrelevant.

The fact that it’s just more smoke that Daks days as a Cowboy are ending is what really matters.

The end is here.
That's nonsense on its face, independent of whatever topic happens to be getting talked about.

It's called smoke... for reason. There is nothing to substantiate it as illusion or as real, therefore... it is smoke.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
They should trade him.

But they won’t.

Jerry & Son will re-ink him.

They don’t know anything else.
They cant do a darn thing since Dak has a no trade clause.Jerry, for years has told you exactly what his thoughts are. He continues to say Dak can win a SB and is a great leader. They are not trading Dak. He will get an extension. Ive never been a huge Dak fan, but he played very well last year. Im thinking that Jerry and Stephen are thinking like me... lets see how he does this year, and Dak is ok with that. Its a win win for Dak. He plays great again, his contract is huge. He plays ok this year, his contract is large. We are talking degrees of big time money.

Now the one thing happening is they are oding a ton of 1 year deals..... so could it be they plan on starting over next year with a new qb? Hell, anything is possible, but I doubt it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I am guessing this is 100% BS, but if I am the Raiders, this would be a vast improvement over any QB they've had lately.

For better or worse it would be a ticket aboard the NFL QB carousel for the Cowboys
Raiders aren’t a quarterback away so not really sure why they’d do it.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
This is what being comfortable in the middle looks like.

Don’t be like this everybody.
Comfortable in the middle? More like I know you don't win a Superbowl every year. More like, I know it's a process to win a Superbowl. More like, last I checked we still have 5 Superbowls, the second most in the league. More like, I know we're closer to a Superbowl with Dak than we have been in a very long time. And...more like Very good QBs don't grow on trees. Has nothing to do with the middle....lol

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You hope the franchise suffers just to prove that you're right? There are some haters, sure. Most that think it best to move on are looking at the numbers. Unless we see a deep playoff run, what sense does it make to invest in him when there are clearly fatal flaws that need to be addressed, that can't be due to the contract he's looking for? I hope the rumors are true because the draft stock he would garner would greatly benefit the future of the organization.
Daks fans worst fear is success after he’s gone.

Thats why they hate Cooper Rush so much. It killed their “if Dak can’t do it nobody can” narrative. Instead a QB that NOBODY wanted went 5-1 with Daks roster so they hate him for it.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Tell me what incentive Dak has to accept a trade to a team largely considered a non-playoff caliber team, and I'll at least start to listen.

This is so irrational, but so timely... we have nothing better to talk about, of course. :D

Dorsett33

Reaction score
So you just want to continually exit in the 1st round of the playoffs? You want to win enough games to be moved out of the top picks in the 1st? Get guys who are decent, but not good enough to really put this team over the top? Continue paying a QB so much you can't sign any FA's? That's life with Dak. I'll take some crappy seasons if that's what it takes to rebuild this team.
How many times was Peyton Manning exited out of the playoffs? How many times was Drew Brees exited out of the playoffs? Cause at the end of the day, winning the SB is what counts right? And if you feel that way than you must want to throw the entire defense away.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If there is a team stupid enough to trade for Prestrash I can see the Raiders and Chucky Junior doing it.....................
144928399.jpg.0.jpg

Dorsett33

Reaction score
You just know this guy would’ve been saying “just wait until Alex Smith is gone. You’ll miss him when we suck without him. You buncha non football playing no nothing’s”

Lololololololol
I already know you're true feelings about Dak. Lol. It's ashame

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Then why aren't you addressing the defense. Last I checked and the last I played, it was still 11 on defense and 11 on offense. Since when......has the QB beat a team by himself? And yes....I want it to happen to prove I'm right. You guys are putting your focus on just one player....like everyone else...including coaches, have played and coached perfect. You think it's trouble now....get rid of Dak and let's see how that works out. Lol

Bagman

Reaction score
They should trade him.

But they won’t.

Jerry & Son will re-ink him.

They don’t know anything else.
Exactly !! Its the easiest and laziest thing to do. Results are not important in Dallas anymore. If they do indeed trade him, then the responsibility of rebuilding the team falls on the Jones'. They'll be fully exposed as the frauds we know they are. Keeping Dak gives them a scapegoat.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Then why aren't you addressing the defense. Last I checked and the last I played, it was still 11 on defense and 11 on offense. Since when......has the QB beat a team by himself? And yes....I want it to happen to prove I'm right. You guys are putting your focus on just one player....like everyone else...including coaches, have played and coached perfect. You think it's trouble now....get rid of Dak and let's see how that works out. Lol
What money do you suggest they use?