The Carton Show: Rumors of Dak Prescott being traded to the Raiders are floating around

sbark

Reaction score
Is this the same show that said a few weeks ago that Jerry might sell the Cowboys? Lol they should never be posted again if it's the same one
Sometimes i think Jerry sees some economic things that he is reacting to.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, he already has a ton of LV bags so...................
vegas.jpg

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Duh......Because it would obviously be a chance to get a top 3 quarterback in this league.....and the MVP runner up last season.

Starting with generational talent is the Raider way to a rebirth and obvious playoff sucess
More like it’s crap and the smoke came from
a internet “what if” lol.

shabazz

Reaction score
You guys are putting your focus on just one player....like everyone else...including coaches, have played and coached perfect.
One man will be paid 55mil or 20% of the entire team salary cap.....he's the obvious one to be looked at and judged.

Just like Russell Wilson and Deshaun Watson.....some can be gotten rid of and some can't

Not personal....jus bidness

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
One man will be paid 55mil or 20% of the entire team salary cap.....he's the obvious one to be looked at and judged.

Just like Russell Wilson and Deshaun Watson.....some can be gotten rid of and some can't

Not personal....jus bidness
Haha oh it’s personal let’s don’t kid ourselves lol.

Swagger

Reaction score
Tell me what incentive Dak has to accept a trade to a team largely considered a non-playoff caliber team, and I'll at least start to listen.

This is so irrational, but so timely... we have nothing better to talk about, of course. :D
Simply the incentive will be he's told he's done in Dallas and he won't play another down. The front office can spread a few stories in the media to fit their narrative as well.

He can either sit the entire season earning great money and risk moving next season or move now because arguably his stock won't be any higher than it is now (recency bias and realistically he will never get near MVP/All Pro level again unless QB play remains very poor in the NFC and he gets a cupcake schedule again). Further, some teams may take a dim view of him being happy to not play and be paid when he could have moved this season. It doesn't exactly send a positive message to other front offices.

khiladi

Reaction score
I kinda hope it's true. True just so some of these Dak haters can see what real struggle we're about to enter. I so hope he's traded. I know he has a no trade clause but I hope he would wave it. But I'm so sick of these no football playing, no talent scouting, no team supporting fans these so-called Cowboys fans....lmao. As much as I dislike Stephen A......he's right when it comes to Cowboy fans.
5-1 with noodle-arm Cooper Rush.. didn’t seem like much of a struggle there.

If you say, well the roster was different as opposed to now. Then why would you make excuses for Dak playing with “garbage” this coming year and not noodle-arm Rush or Lance for that matter?

DuncanIso

Reaction score
A trade helps Dak.

He can keep his base.

Dallas can just do a Post June 1 cut. Same as a trade. Either way. He goes.

POST-6/1 RELEASE
2024 Dead Cap: $26,455,000
2025 Dead Cap: $40,460,000
2024 Cap Savings: $29,000,000

POST-6/1 TRADE

khiladi

Reaction score
A trade helps Dak.

He can keep his base.

Dallas can just do a Post June 1 cut. Same as a trade. Either way. He goes.

POST-6/1 RELEASE

POST-6/1 TRADE

38de9ea933036b54871fe1fe61cc87c0.gif

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
In a proposed trade, USA Today’s Cowboys site foresees Dallas trading away star quarterback to the Raiders for a sizable package that would allow the Cowboys to dive deep into a rebuild.

The package in question? Well, it’s based on what the Lions got in return for Matthew Stafford when they dealt him to the Rams for Jared Goff. The Dallas Cowboys would get back Aidan O’Connell, who was a rookie last season and took over as the starter at midseason. They’d also get the No. 13 pick in this year’s draft, the Raiders’ second-rounder (44th overall), and their fourth-rounder (112th).