The Celtics are Nasty!

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Garnett is a beast out there - and running the court. Pierce can break you down off the dribble and score. And Ray Allen is 2nd best 3 point shooter in NBA history. I don't see this team getting stopped.

Even crazier is they are buying in to play defense.....

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Can they stay healthy? Not sure about that... they're pretty long in the tooth.

wesleyc288

Believer
Reaction score
just cant see them getting past the Pistons....i believe the pistons are going to play this year with a chip on their shoulder after getting embarrased by the cavs in the playoffs. I would be surprised to see anyone else come out of the east except the pistons

thekavorka

Reaction score
I don't know if they can all last the season and the playoffs.

Then there's the Doc Rivers factor. He can destroy a team on his own.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
I was skeptical myself,

This team is the real deal. Ray Allen may be the best 3 point shooter I ever saw, couple that with Garnett and Pierce. Nasty

MC KAos

Reaction score
Nors;1726665 said:
Garnett is a beast out there - and running the court. Pierce can break you down off the dribble and score. And Ray Allen is 2nd best 3 point shooter in NBA history. I don't see this team getting stopped.

Even crazier is they are buying in to play defense.....

Nors;1726808 said:
I was skeptical myself,

This team is the real deal. Ray Allen may be the best 3 point shooter I ever saw, couple that with Garnett and Pierce. Nasty

who are the rest of their starters?

duncan > garnett
parker > ray allen
ginobili < or on some days = to pierce

and the spurs have depth and expirience after that, plus the best coach in the nba. the celtics dont

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
I thought this thread was going to be about Ray Allen's famous scene in He Got Game.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
MC KAos;1727376 said:
who are the rest of their starters?

duncan > garnett
parker > ray allen
ginobili < or on some days = to pierce

and the spurs have depth and expirience after that, plus the best coach in the nba. the celtics dont

You forgot Bruce Bowen always :spanking: Cry Baby Ray

PosterChild

Reaction score
I will hang myself if another Boston area sports team flirts with a championship. Their fans are insufferable.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
PosterChild;1727808 said:
I will hang myself if another Boston area sports team flirts with a championship. Their fans are insufferable.

Yes - Boston is on a roll.

Pats in Dynasty Mode and dismantling the NFL. Brady and Hoodie are cheating Jedi's

Red Sox poised to take 2nd World Series in 4 years.

Celtics completely back in the hunt for a title

And Boston College is #2 in nation.

It's nuts what is going on in the Beantown.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Kangaroo;1727682 said:
You forgot Bruce Bowen always :spanking: Cry Baby Ray

haha, ya its always a treat to see. bruce always shuts people down more often than not, with the exception of kobe. but even kobe has said many times the person that defends him the best is bruce "their not booing Tim, they're saying BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE" good times

Ren

Reaction score
spurs, Mavs and suns are all better then the Celtics

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
MC KAos;1728064 said:
im naming you most loyal fan to your nba team on this board (after me that is)

I know we suck but it's still fun watching them. Even more so when I get our CEO's 5th row center court tickets. :D

I met Mike Conley Sr. the other day.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Ren;1728380 said:
spurs, Mavs and suns are all better then the Celtics

and the pistons at this point. the heat could also potentially be better. people forget that the head coach is DOC RIVERS!!! you cant underestimate that

Yeagermeister;1728514 said:
I know we suck but it's still fun watching them. Even more so when I get our CEO's 5th row center court tickets. :D

I met Mike Conley Sr. the other day.

thats awesome! ive been to many spurs games but i sit way at the top, maybe when i graduate i can afford some non balcony seats

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
MC KAos;1728990 said:
and the pistons at this point. the heat could also potentially be better. people forget that the head coach is DOC RIVERS!!! you cant underestimate that

thats awesome! ive been to many spurs games but i sit way at the top, maybe when i graduate i can afford some non balcony seats

If they weren't free I sure as heck wouldn't have been there.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
MC KAos;1728990 said:

:laugh2:

Took the words out of my mouth.

Good: The Celtics have three all star players to drive the team to the playoffs.

Bad: Doc Rivers is still their coach.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Mavs Man;1729121 said:
:laugh2:

Took the words out of my mouth.

Good: The Celtics have three all star players to drive the team to the playoffs.

Bad: Doc Rivers is still their coach.

ya dude, i heard they were talking about bringing in larry brown to be an assistant! are you kidding me?? they should have fired rivers and hired larry brown for insane money to be their head coach. if they would have done that, they would be heading to the finals for sure to get creamed by the spurs