The Celtics are Nasty!

thekavorka

Reaction score
MC KAos;2077581 said:
avery was in a bad situation, you'll see how good a coach he can be when he gets somewhere without a total ****** for an owner. Avery's problem in dallas was that his players for the most part didnt respond to him and that comes from them knowing that the owner doesnt like him so they dont have to listen.

Avery was given a lot of freedom in Dallas. Hell, the entire offense was due to Avery. With Avery, there was a lot of "my way or the highway". he didn't listen to any of his assistants like Paul Westphal and got rid of Del Harris this year. Avery started out as a very humble coach, but transformed into an egotistical maniac.

MC KAos

Reaction score
thekavorka;2077667 said:
Avery was given a lot of freedom in Dallas. Hell, the entire offense was due to Avery. With Avery, there was a lot of "my way or the highway". he didn't listen to any of his assistants like Paul Westphal and got rid of Del Harris this year. Avery started out as a very humble coach, but transformed into an egotistical maniac.

maybe thats true, he didnt seem very humble recently. Hopefully he wont get a job this year and that will make him humble again.

MC KAos

Reaction score
i kinda expect the celtics to win game 4 though, but if they dont i think they will be in some deep S***. If the lebrons tie it in game four, i think they can take game 5 and the celtics would have doubt about winning away from home. But again, i think the celtics will win game 4

irvin88

Reaction score
Rondo was benched tonight. You can always count on Doc to suck the confidence out of a young player at the wrong time.:lmao2:

MC KAos

Reaction score
irvin88;2078027 said:
Rondo was benched tonight. You can always count on Doc to suck the confidence out of a young player at the wrong time.:lmao2:

he's a terrible coach

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
guarantee, if the Celtics had won the game....Nors would have been creamin all over this thread........but since they got beat down like a red headed step child, he is MIA.....

This is gonna be funny if the Celtics have to go 7 every round just to get to the Finals.....but, at least they have HCA, so they can afford to lose road games, at least until they lose one at home.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Biggems;2078093 said:
guarantee, if the Celtics had won the game....Nors would have been creamin all over this thread........but since they got beat down like a red headed step child, he is MIA.....

This is gonna be funny if the Celtics have to go 7 every round just to get to the Finals.....but, at least they have HCA, so they can afford to lose road games, at least until they lose one at home.

true, but id rather be up 2-1 than in our current position. hopefully we can get a win tomorrow and make this a series again

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
kg just got dunked on by king james. what's gonna happen if Lebron actually has a good game in Boston?

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Cleveland had game 1....and Lebron played like crap.

I dont see Cleveland winning in Boston in game 5 or 7.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Nasty! :laugh2:

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v321/Schenk/4782125_480_art_R0.jpg

MC KAos

Reaction score
well, lebron did posterize TD last year, but at least that was in the second game of the regular season

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
MC KAos;2080064 said:
well, lebron did posterize TD last year, but at least that was in the second game of the regular season

Duncan has been posterized numerous times....it happens when you go for blocked shots or try to help on defense and get there just in time or a tad late.