The Chicken Little postseason preview

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The NFC Divisional round game is just a few, short weeks away. A preview of possible threads to come was in order and here they are…

“Chicago swept the Pack, but it’s impossible for us to do that!!!”

“Sure, Seattle lost to the Steelers, but they also lost to the Cards, Saints, Browns and Panthers!!! See??? SEE??? They’re better than us!!!”

“The Bucs are undefeated in the weakest division in the NFL and we’re champions of the NFC East, which may end up with THREE playoff teams, so that’s means it’s an automatic L for us!!!”

“We’ve beaten the Giants, twice even, by an average of 10+ points this year. That means we’re going to lose by 14!!!”

“Joe Gibbs eyeglasses scare me!!! We’re going to lose big time!!!”

The Saints are the scariest 8-8 team of ALL-TIME!!!!!! We’re DOOMED!!!!!!

…and that’s just the NFC playoffs. Wait until it’s Super Bowl week. :rolleyes:

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
"We can't beat skins with our starters because we barely beat them last time". :rolleyes:

DBoys

Reaction score
This thread coming from the same guys that said we would blow Philly out.

You guys are always right and everyone else is a moron.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Please add "we're cursed" for whatever silly reason given that curses are the silliest thing in sports.

YAKUZA

DBoys

Reaction score
zrinkill;1856565 said:

This only proves my point. You call me out on a quote that I made over defensive concerns specifically for the playoffs. Yet you post it before the playoffs even occur.

You should attach the rolleyes icon to the footer of every single post you make to symbolize what exists above.

ndanger

Reaction score
Brett Favre makes me wet the bed at night.
Todd Collins has been groomed 3 times longer than Romo.Credit Hall of fame Joe Gibbs for showing Parcells for how to really groom a Quarterback
Eli Manning makes me wet my bed at night.
It defies any known scientific theory to beat the Giants 3 times in one year.
Seattle brings out the worst in Tony Romo.
Minnesota wears purple and that's Wares least favorite color.
Tom Brady has celebrity girlfriends and can still be focused and have great games, while getting them pregnant none the less.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Oh my god, not everyone is 100% confident we go in and win every game by 20 and that we're the best team in the NFL. We all must be trolls or fans of another team. If anyone shows the slightest bit of concern and isnt full of homerism, there is an outcry. It's the NFL, and soon to be the playoffs. No team is guarenteed to win, so stop acting like we're God's gift to the game and that we're invincible.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
DBoys;1856550 said:

My thoughts exactly.

DBoys

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;1856948 said:
Oh my god, not everyone is 100% confident we go in and win every game by 20 and that we're the best team in the NFL. We all must be trolls or fans of another team. If anyone shows the slightest bit of concern and isnt full of homerism, there is an outcry. It's the NFL, and soon to be the playoffs. No team is guarenteed to win, so stop acting like we're God's gift to the game and that we're invincible.

NextGenBoys;1856949 said:
My thoughts exactly.

Amen brother

StevenOtero

Reaction score
DallasEast;1856524 said:
The NFC Divisional round game is just a few, short weeks away. A preview of possible threads to come was in order and here they are…

“Chicago swept the Pack, but it’s impossible for us to do that!!!”

“Sure, Seattle lost to the Steelers, but they also lost to the Cards, Saints, Browns and Panthers!!! See??? SEE??? They’re better than us!!!”

“The Bucs are undefeated in the weakest division in the NFL and we’re champions of the NFC East, which may end up with THREE playoff teams, so that’s means it’s an automatic L for us!!!”

“We’ve beaten the Giants, twice even, by an average of 10+ points this year. That means we’re going to lose by 14!!!”

“Joe Gibbs eyeglasses scare me!!! We’re going to lose big time!!!”

The Saints are the scariest 8-8 team of ALL-TIME!!!!!! We’re DOOMED!!!!!!

…and that’s just the NFC playoffs. Wait until it’s Super Bowl week. :rolleyes:
sucks8.jpg

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DBoys;1856550 said:

Who's always right? What's with this 'moron' bit?

I am confident in our offense, but when the heck did I state that Philly was going to be blown out???

NextGenBoys;1856948 said:
Confidence is not the issue. Unilateral defeatism is.

What's the purpose of thinking that a game is winnable IF you say that the opponent is unbeatable? 'Homerism' is one thing. Waving a white flag before the opening kickoff is another.

Ben_n_austin;1857091 said:
DallasEast, you forgot.

The sky is falling! The sky is falling! The sky is falling!
Ah, the classics. :wink2:

otero1;1857132 said:
I wonder who Triumph would attack first?

A. Fans who think there is even a remote chance that their team can win--especially if their team has already demonstrated that the odds are greatly in their favor of doing just that.

OR

B. Fans who don't.

The answer is probably 'A'. Triumph's best routines happen when there are crowds of people standing around just waiting to be insulted--like at stadiums where fans are lined up thinking (incredibly) that they're going to see a game that their team might actually win. Meanwhile, Group B is sitting at home saying, "Shoot, they're going to lose anyway, right?"

:)

StevenOtero

Reaction score
DallasEast;1857188 said:
I wonder who Triumph would attack first?

A. Fans who think there is even a remote chance that their team can win--especially if their team has already demonstrated that the odds are greatly in their favor of doing just that.

OR

B. Fans who don't.

The answer is probably 'A'. Triumph's best routines happen when there are crowds of people standing around just waiting to be insulted--like at stadiums where fans are lined up thinking (incredibly) that they're going to see a game that their team might actually win. Meanwhile, Group B is sitting at home saying, "Shoot, they're going to lose anyway, right?"

:)
Well at least you titled this thread appropriately. You are a chicken little, and a know-it-all to boot.
:p: