The climate with Jerry is too toxic for success

gmb1

Reaction score
It's demoralizing to realize no matter who the head coach is Jerry Jones will always get in the way.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It's demoralizing to realize no matter who the head coach is Jerry Jones will always get in the way.
Yep

He always has even after winning back to back championships.

I wish I had a different story to present but the evidence is overwhelming.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
It’s much deeper than just disagreement. It’s a fundamental belief in interpreting the events of this era.

I’d be curious after a couple decades of dysfunction with Jerry what gives you hope moving forward.

And this is my thread. You stepped up to the plate with me.
lord you're gonna be one of those.

as for next puppet, if jones is still here and will be, why keep coming back? just to *****?

night johnboy.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
lord you're gonna be one of those.

as for next puppet, if jones is still here and will be, why keep coming back? just to *****?

night johnboy.
For better or worse. Winning just makes it more fun.

Don’t need hope to be a fan.

EJK24

Reaction score
Don’t worry. Garrett will be leaving.

I’m not sure why we will have more hope with the next puppet in this toxic environment?

What are the alternatives as a fan of the team?

I dont know that the team is going to win as much as we'd like under a new coach but just watching Garrett not get the job done over many years, why wouldnt we want someone else to come In?

I am a fan of the team and hoping a new coach can get us where we want to be isnt the worst thing. If I took on the mindset we cant succeed under Jerry no matter who the coach is, then watching this team would be totally pointless.

None of us no what happens when Garrett leaves In terms of who the replacement is and how good or bad they will do but its just part of the sport. Coaches come and go and you hope for the best and that's really all you can do.

I cant maintain your mindset and be a fan of the team and continue to watch/follow all while assuming we will fail no matter what because Jerry is still around.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
What are the alternatives as a fan of the team?

I dont know that the team is going to win as much as we'd like under a new coach but just watching Garrett not get the job done over many years, why wouldnt we want someone else to come In?

I am a fan of the team and hoping a new coach can get us where we want to be isnt the worst thing. If I took on the mindset we cant succeed under Jerry no matter who the coach is, then watching this team would be totally pointless.

None of us no what happens when Garrett leaves In terms of who the replacement is and how good or bad they will do but its just part of the sport. Coaches come and go and you hope for the best and that's really all you can do.

I cant maintain your mindset and be a fan of the team and continue to watch/follow all while assuming we will fail no matter what because Jerry is still around.
Why must we have hope to be a fan ? Winning just makes it more fun.

Fans of mediocre and dormant teams follow their teams without much hope. I’ve been doing it with my Alma Mater over 50 years.

EJK24

Reaction score
Why must we have hope to be a fan ? Winning just makes it more fun.

Fans of mediocre and dormant teams follow their teams without much hope. I’ve been doing it with my Alma Mater over 50 years.

We don't have to have hope, your absolutely right, but for me, if we could improve by bringing in another coach, then I'm all for it. You could be a fan of a bad team and support them, we have had many bad years with this team. I think its personally much more enjoyable when the team attempts to make themselves better with talent and/or coaching. Getting rid of Garrett, In my opinion, is the first step in getting this team going in the right direction.

If you are content with them underperforming and have no problem with it? Seriously, that's good for you. Im sure its much easier to just not care to some degree. No sarcasm intended at all.

We both obviously view things totally different. No big deal.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We don't have to have hope, your absolutely right, but for me, if we could improve by bringing in another coach, then I'm all for it. You could be a fan of a bad team and support them, we have had many bad years with this team. I think its personally much more enjoyable when the team attempts to make themselves better with talent and/or coaching. Getting rid of Garrett, In my opinion, is the first step in getting this team going in the right direction.

If you are content with them underperforming and have no problem with it? Seriously, that's good for you. Im sure its much easier to just not care to some degree. No sarcasm intended at all.

We both obviously view things totally different. No big deal.
I totally get it. And agree to a point. I’m sure we will continue spinning the coaching carousel wheel. I just don’t have much hope with Jerry very much is changing. It hasn’t in a generation.

Jerry has exhausted my hope after all of these years.