The Commanders game now represents a very real fork in our season

Smith22

Reaction score
IF we beat the Skins, I think the team turns the corner and we are sitting at 8-4 (Seahawks, 49ers) with 4 games left. I'm not saying the Seahawks and 49ers are automatic wins, but I think we win them if we beat the Skins. IF we lose, I think the team will be in awful shape mentally. Our recent struggles in December would make me think we are most likely done IF we lose to the skins.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
It's like some people don't realize that Romo hasn't played the last three games. Amazing.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
That's the reality. This team needs to show that wining is most important. This team needs to win this game anyway possible in Washington and then blow out San Fran and Seattle. we do that and there is no reason to believe we won't be successful in December having our swagger back and that this teams coaching staff has gotten things back in gear.

I say blow San Fran and Seattle out because a good football team, like the Giants do that, have done that. First things first though, we need this Washington game. We need to be not just the more talented and schematic team, but the more physical team also.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2399869 said:
It's like some people don't realize that Romo hasn't played the last three games. Amazing.

It does not matter to them. They thought we stunk then. I just found out on another thread that even when we were 3-0 we were playing stupid and deplorable football.