The Commanders got rid of Snyder, and look at them now

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I despise the Washington Football Team/Skins/Commanders/Knights who say Nee/whatever you want to call them. However, they, like us, had a terrible owner. They got rid of Snyder. Look at them now. Winning the division, and they may have a very bright future unfortunately. Maybe Snyder had some dirt on Jerry that can be helpful?

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Sadly, probably not.

Our best bet is to legitimately keep getting blown out. I’m being so serious.

Jerry’s health is declining severely. You can tell from his observations of the team that he’s extremely senile. Soon he’s going to be deemed unfit to rule in some sense of the word and he’ll have to retire to focus on his health and receive 24/7 care. Hopefully Stephen steps down to take care of his father and leaves someone trusted in the org to take control, or they sell the team. Getting blown out is the only way. Jerry will pick up the liquor bottles and go nuclear soon enough if this trend continues. It’s just a matter of time. He’s only writing his anger off because it’s the “beginning of the season” but if we keep getting blown out (which we will) and if the locker room implodes (which it will), he’s going to blow his top. And it’s going to be marvelous when he does.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Let's pump the breaks on Washington who hasn't even beaten a winning team yet.
The thing is, even if they haven’t “beaten a winning team” they are beating these bottom dweller teams with confidence and efficiency. It’s not like they’re severely struggling. They are beating them handily like they should. They are a good team and they are finding themselves early in the season. Don’t pump the brakes. You are who you are at this point in the season.

ArtClink

Reaction score
Sadly, probably not.

Jerry’s health is declining severely. You can tell from his observations of the team that he’s extremely senile. Soon he’s going to be deemed unfit to rule in some sense of the word and he’ll have to retire to focus on his health and receive 24/7 care. Hopefully Stephen steps down to take care of his father and leaves someone trusted in the org to take control, or they sell the team. Getting blown out is the only way. Jerry will pick up the liquor bottles and go nuclear soon enough if this trend continues. It’s just a matter of time. He’s only writing his anger off because it’s the “beginning of the season” but if we keep getting blown out (which we will) and if the locker room implodes (which it will), he’s going to blow his top. And it’s going to be marvelous when he does.
Agree 100%

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
The thing is, even if they haven’t “beaten a winning team” they are beating these bottom dweller teams with confidence and efficiency. It’s not like they’re severely struggling. They are beating them handily like they should. They are a good team and they are finding themselves early in the season. Don’t pump the brakes. You are who you are at this point in the season.
Are you trolling? They barely beat the Giants.... how was that handily beating them. :huh:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I despise the Washington Football Team/Skins/Commanders/Knights who say Nee/whatever you want to call them. However, they, like us, had a terrible owner. They got rid of Snyder. Look at them now. Winning the division, and they may have a very bright future unfortunately. Maybe Snyder had some dirt on Jerry that can be helpful?
Rusty, it’s not going to change. The Jones are entrenched. All we can hope for is if Stephen gets *****ed slapped into reality and hires a real GM.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I mean they still stink. Commanders are not the model organization. Lions is a much better ran team.

Surfguy

Reaction score
Sadly, probably not.

Not sure about getting blown out all the time but finishing last in the division would be a real eye-opener and be rock bottom imo.

khiladi

Reaction score
Sadly, probably not.

After paying 231 million guaranteed money with a no trade clause, blowing his top is the minimum

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Washington hasn't won anything, but I do believe a real GM would elevate the Cowboys to championship material. JJ is old and borderline senile. The game has passed him by and he really wasn't all that great of a personnel guy to begin with. I'm afraid he's going the way of Al Davis.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Rusty, it’s not going to change. The Jones are entrenched. All we can hope for is if Stephen gets *****ed slapped into reality and hires a real GM.

I hope he does. Still, maybe Snyder can do is a favour and throw a little trouble Jerry's way.