The Commanders got rid of Snyder, and look at them now

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
If anything, some woman will be Jerry's downfall while he's alive. Have to wonder if he's paid some hush money. Might be why we can't sign free agents. LOL Sad thing is, Jerry will just retire and we'll get Nepo-Baby running the show. I am pretty certain the poopoo-show will continue for MANY years.

Probably about accurate

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
I would take the Commanders near future over ours in a heartbeat. You have what looks to be a very capable quarterback on a rookie contract as you can build your team up, as opposed to an aging choking quarterback on the decline who we are tying up so much money for the next four years at least
Their new GM is also highly regarded as an up and comer. We could be entering an era where they flip the script on us and start handing out regular beat downs. We are in SERIOUS trouble if the Giants get their house in order.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The thing is, even if they haven’t “beaten a winning team” they are beating these bottom dweller teams with confidence and efficiency. It’s not like they’re severely struggling. They are beating them handily like they should. They are a good team and they are finding themselves early in the season. Don’t pump the brakes. You are who you are at this point in the season.
Skins have some confidence and swagger...looks like they are having fun. That's a winning formula.

Meanwhile, look at us.:oops::facepalm:

Creeper

Reaction score
The Commanders looked very fired up last night so I can see people jumping on their bandwagon. But if you watched them the week before, they didn't look nearly as good beating the Giants. 7 FGs, no TDs.

I will say I like their RB and Daniels protects the football, makes smart decisions, and is a smart runner. He is going to be a problem for Dallas for a long time.

The Commanders signed a lot of players in the offseason and it looks like it will pay off for them.

But to me, the problem is still Dallas being a bad football team. If they lose to the Commanders and/or Giants it will be because the Cowboys are bad, not because the Giants and Commanders are good.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The Commanders looked very fired up last night so I can see people jumping on their bandwagon. But if you watched them the week before, they didn't look nearly as good beating the Giants. 7 FGs, no TDs.

I will say I like their RB and Daniels protects the football, makes smart decisions, and is a smart runner. He is going to be a problem for Dallas for a long time.

The Commanders signed a lot of players in the offseason and it looks like it will pay off for them.

But to me, the problem is still Dallas being a bad football team. If they lose to the Commanders and/or Giants it will be because the Cowboys are bad, not because the Giants and Commanders are good.

I'm not jumping on their bandwagon. At all. I don't do that. But what I am saying is that getting rid of a horrible owner seems to be helping them.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I despise the Washington Football Team/Skins/Commanders/Knights who say Nee/whatever you want to call them. However, they, like us, had a terrible owner. They got rid of Snyder. Look at them now. Winning the division, and they may have a very bright future unfortunately. Maybe Snyder had some dirt on Jerry that can be helpful?
That's hilarious they haven't done anything what they have to go to A championship game and win a Super Bowl before you think this is turned around they won a game last night and somehow you think because they started to season decently then all of a sudden things are turned around are you kidding me you didn't realize the rest of the season needs to be played the playoffs have to come around and we need to see this for some years right I mean Cowboys are a top six team in wins we got plenty of these kind of wins I don't get where you're coming from at all I mean literally after one win you're somehow anointing that Washington has turned it all around?

you know like last year didn't somebody the Texans and CJ how they turned it around their back they got it all figured out, they started this year how?? I see a lot of people fans claiming these other teams got it figured out like oh I don't know the Jacksonville Jaguars at one time they looked over there and saw the talent at the Browns.,,

you know a regular season win is just a regular season win right isn't that what we say here wins and losses in the regular season don't really matter it's what you do in the big games in the playoffs this was game three of a regular season and somehow you're using this as a launching point for a narrative about changing ownership...
I'd say you're way too fast because they've done nothing absolutely nothing impressive to me yet

you do realize that Jerry Jones in this franchise the last decade is top 6IN regular season win percentage so how was that win last night somehow turning it around that's a regular season win dude seriously this is one of the most ridiculous left field post I've ever seen...

They won the division I mean isn't that what he said about so that the eagles last year they started off with ten wins did they win the Division I mean this is not way too soon I mean are you like staying up really late and drinking a lot because that is absolutely a terrible post.

. If you don't get it and you don't wanna read my post and you don't think this is way too early to be talking about Washington like this then I I can't help you that is just so ridiculous for me to even read that really one win and it's all turned around right at a regular season win in week 3 and they have it all figured out? laughbale

blueblood70

Reaction score
Let's pump the breaks on Washington who hasn't even beaten a winning team yet.
No no all of a sudden one regular season win in the game three of the season and all of a sudden Washington has it all figured out they might even win the division apparently they're leading the division so they are now back it's their year Washington is it all figured out because they beat the Cincinnati Bengals in week 3... Most ridiculous posts I read all week and I've seen a lot of them but that is out of left field somehow I've seen this all over I've seen it with the Texans last year and they haven't started very well this year isn't what you do in the playoffs don't you have to win the division first win games in the playoffs and make it to a championship game or a Super Bowl in order to say you're back and that you're doing something because if not the Dallas Cowboys are a top and win percentage we win in the damn regular season all the time that wasn't special we've actually beat the Bengals just like that...

you know when i see post like this i can't wait till the head to head meetings.. The Dallas cowboy has literally owned this division and everyone said it doesn't mean anything because we're not doing enough in the playoffs and somehow one regular season win gets a special post :facepalm: :facepalm:.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I despise the Washington Football Team/Skins/Commanders/Knights who say Nee/whatever you want to call them. However, they, like us, had a terrible owner. They got rid of Snyder. Look at them now. Winning the division, and they may have a very bright future unfortunately. Maybe Snyder had some dirt on Jerry that can be helpful?
So jealous of them right now

blueblood70

Reaction score
They're not winning the division in game three I can't even let this go I was going to let it go but it's going to be my third post in this here I don't get it I thought regular season wins don't matter and you definitely don't crown a division winner in game 3...

You do realize that Jerry Jones and the Dallas Cowboys have owned this division and are like one of the best regular season winning teams in the last decade we're top 6IN regular season wins and make it credit for one single measly decent start three games into the season and you're absolutely thinking they turned it all around I've seen this all over the NFL and it's never LED anywhere the Jacksonville Jaguars had one decent run, seen it with the jets, browns etc etc NONE ended up winning a single thing!

so this is about leading the division? the DC won the division twice in the last 3 years. been to the payoffs 5 of the last 8 years, have no losing seasons with Dak healthy, and one Measley win last night is a turn the corner moment for Washington? This gotta be a joke right did you take the wrong medicine last night?

seriously i thought the regular season didn't matter? lmao

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
The NFL got rid of Snyder.
The main point is that they no longer have their version of Jerry. This means they actually have a future now even if it doesn't happen right away. They have a better shot to get out of the bottom 5 no championships club than the Cowboys do.

The Cowboys will eventually be the last team, all alone in that club.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I understand and getting rid of Jerry will probably help Dallas. But it looks like we will have to wait a few years for that.
probably help we're already better than Washington the last 15 years , we have been one of the most dominant teams in the last decade in the regular season and we are winning divisions... so Washington starts out the season 2 and one and there all of a sudden, they turned the corner? lmao right big rs win makes them a championship team!! LMAO