The Commanders got rid of Snyder, and look at them now

Staubacher

Reaction score
I would take the Commanders near future over ours in a heartbeat. You have what looks to be a very capable quarterback on a rookie contract as you can build your team up, as opposed to an aging choking quarterback on the decline who we are tying up so much money for the next four years at least

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I mean goodness let’s put things in perspective…we dislike our team because we win 12 games a year and can’t win a playoff game. Commanders haven’t done in even more years…. You guys really can’t be stooping this low after a loss.
You act as if these are some run of the mill losses.

The thing is, we’ve gotten blown out 2 weeks in a row. And yes I’m counting last week because Captain Almost Comeback didn’t actually comeback and didn’t do anything until the game was out of hand. These blowouts look awfully similar to the Green Bay game last year, meaning not only has the roster gotten worse, but the coaching, schemes, playcalling, and players haven’t elevated at all.

Also—the locker room is on the verge of exploding as we’re already seeing character issues. Jerry is more senile than ever, and we just trapped ourselves to slave contracts to Dak and Ceedee. The desperation from fans is beyond just “a loss or two”. It is much much deeper. I didn’t even go deep into depth with our issues

stiletto

Reaction score
Lol, that he is, but maybe Snyder has something. We can only hope lol.
If anything, some woman will be Jerry's downfall while he's alive. Have to wonder if he's paid some hush money. Might be why we can't sign free agents. LOL Sad thing is, Jerry will just retire and we'll get Nepo-Baby running the show. I am pretty certain the poopoo-show will continue for MANY years.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
It’s crazy that Jerry has held this thing for 30 years now that he has to win this guy. If he woulda just hired some good coaches along the way we’d prob have a Super Bowl or two…. But he’s hell bent on proving he can build a roster with his hand picked guy.

All the money in the world… a hall of fame resume and he continues to be an egotistical stubborn person. Not willing to share the success with anyone else.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
The thing is, even if they haven’t “beaten a winning team” they are beating these bottom dweller teams with confidence and efficiency. It’s not like they’re severely struggling. They are beating them handily like they should. They are a good team and they are finding themselves early in the season. Don’t pump the brakes. You are who you are at this point in the season.
Congrats on the 2-1 start. Quinn will eventually Quinn it up, but don’t let that stop you from enjoying it.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Commanders looked really good tonight, can they maintain this level, time will tell, but they looked better than any other team in the division tonight. So far the eye test says our Cowboys are battling against the Giants to not be the suck of the division.