The Conor McGregor Show

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score

MOD EDIT : REMOVED SECOND VIDEO
#2 - You will not post obscene or non-family friendly content.
#3 - You will not post links to obscene or non-family friendly content.

Last edited by a moderator:

calico

Reaction score
heard this was over khabib doing something to one of conor's team members? khabib throwing a match at a gas can to get this reaction and a big pay day fight?

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
heard this was over khabib doing something to one of conor's team members? khabib throwing a match at a gas can to get this reaction and a big pay day fight?
Artem Lobov did an interview trashing Khabib so they caught him in the same hotel and basically told him to keep his name out of his mouth. I think Lobov is Russian as well. His record is like 13-14 so he will probably get cut because of this.

uvaballa

Reaction score
Conor should probably get off his butt and get in the ring. Can’t be acting like a thug all the time. Floyd helped him get paid and now he’s probably going to end up losing some of that money after these lawsuits.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
Conor should probably get off his butt and get in the ring. Can’t be acting like a thug all the time. Floyd helped him get paid and now he’s probably going to end up losing some of that money after these lawsuits.
He just burned millions of dollars trying to prove a point and more than likely lost his sponsorships maybe even his license since it was at a sanctioned event and probably didn’t take into consideration he isn’t a full blown citizen of the US so that will amplify it more. He could have just fought Khabib in the octagon and made millions legally. Khabib probably smashes Conor regardless.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Publicity. Conor just staying relevant. Dana feeding right into it to keep the UFC in the media, too. Good on both of them, stupid and entertaining as hell. UFC is gonna turn into realsies WWE

I want a Hardy/McGregor fight!

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
Publicity. Conor just staying relevant. Dana feeding right into it to keep the UFC in the media, too. Good on both of them, stupid and entertaining as hell. UFC is gonna turn into realsies WWE

I want a Hardy/McGregor fight!
They arrested Conor last night and charged him with 3 misdemeanors and 1 felony. Almost every fight on UFC 223 is cancelled including the main event unless Petitis can be medically cleard since Holloway wasn’t.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
Conor sees it as just a small investment for a big pay day in the future :D
Oh Khabib vs Conor would make more than any fight previously in the UFC. I don’t see reality playing out that way though. It’s one thing to stage something like throwing bottles at each other with Diaz and Conor but when fighters end up with glass in their eyes they aren’t gonna wanna see Conor do his money routine lol.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Oh Khabib vs Conor would make more than any fight previously in the UFC. I don’t see reality playing out that way though. It’s one thing to stage something like throwing bottles at each other with Diaz and Conor but when fighters end up with glass in their eyes they aren’t gonna wanna see Conor do his money routine lol.
Conor's agents:

We didn't mean to literally burn the place down, Conor

Ghost12

Reaction score
I don't follow this sport so please forgive the clueless question:

Why was McGregor there and so upset in the first place? I mean, what led to his temper tantrum?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Well the media won't tell it but yes. Khabib and his team cornered Conor's teammate Artem Lobov in a hallway a few days ago, grabbed him and even smacked him asking where is Conor? There's video of it. I saw it. So that's what led to this. If you just read the media you'd think he was a lunatic who flew across the ocean to just attack a van of fighters. He was looking for Khabib and wanted him to get out of that van.

An eventual Conor/Khabib fight will be incredibly one sided either way. Either Conor absolutely tattooes Khabib on the feet or Khabib mauls him on the ground. It won't be a back and forth affair. One or the other happens.

It'll be the biggest selling PPV in UFC history when it happens. Bank on it. Probably their first to sell 2 million.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
He just burned millions of dollars trying to prove a point and more than likely lost his sponsorships maybe even his license since it was at a sanctioned event and probably didn’t take into consideration he isn’t a full blown citizen of the US so that will amplify it more. He could have just fought Khabib in the octagon and made millions legally. Khabib probably smashes Conor regardless.
Yes this is one of the most idiotic business moves by a sports star that’s ever been made. Never liked him and his ** attitude.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh, and btw, when your own mother writes a book about you questioning whether you have a soul I'm not sure you can ever condemn another person and their character. So this is rich coming from a dirtbag like Dana White.