The Conspiracy Theories of Romo and the Cowboys

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Third child on the way, didn't want to be away from the family in another city on another team for a full season........decided Friday through Sunday with CBS was a better deal where he could be home most of the week with his family and children....

haleyrules

Reaction score
In a fit of rage over the process dragging out, romo inadvertently discovered that he was a mutant and was approached by a bald headed man who claimed he had a special school for gifted students.

The man revealed atrocities happening around the world that every day humans aren't aware of. So to save humanity and mutants alike, romo has opted to become a boradcaster which will provide him a cover and plenty of time to battle the forces of evil.

He will now be know as RomonusPrime
lol. I need a drink!

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Watch today pass by and Jerry does not release Romo(as a June 1st).......the conspiracies will really run wild! :laugh:

CWR

Reaction score
I absolutely love this. Romo has a special place in Cowboy history as far as I am concerned. He was one of the guttiest QBs Ive ever watched, always put his health second to the team. I am glad he is protecting himself for once. Go spend time with your family while you still can, Tony your magic will be missed.

Best of all screw you Houston and Denver! This is what you get for playing games. Texans enjoy the Savage era lol!!

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I think we're overthinking it. He doesn't want to play for anyone other than Dallas. He's accepted the fact that his football days might be over. He loves the game and wants to stay around in some fashion. So he'll be a commentator and answer if ever Dallas calls.

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
I think we're overthinking it. He doesn't want to play for anyone other than Dallas. He's accepted the fact that his football days might be over. He loves the game and wants to stay around in some fashion. So he'll be a commentator and answer if ever Dallas calls.
I think this is the closest "theory" yet.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Yep. Thats about it.