News: The Cowboys Are The Favorites, After Arizona, To Land Kyler Murray According To One Odds Maker

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
https://www.azcentral.com/story/spo...arizona-cardinals-contract-report/7324303001/

"Odds Checker had the Cardinals at -500, or an implied chance of 83.3% to keep Murray, but interestingly placed the Dallas Cowboys as the favorite to land Murray, should he leave Arizona.

Dallas was given +800 odds, or an implied chance of 11.1% to land Murray.

The Atlanta Falcons were at +1000 (9.1% chance).

The Pittsburgh Steelers were given +1600 odds (5.9%).

The Philadelphia Eagles were at +2200 (4.3%). The Houston Texans were given +3000 odds (3.2%)."

No idea what to make of that. Murray hates the Cowboys.

Last edited by a moderator:

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
https://www.azcentral.com/story/spo...arizona-cardinals-contract-report/7324303001/

"Odds Checker had the Cardinals at -500, or an implied chance of 83.3% to keep Murray, but interestingly placed the Dallas Cowboys as the favorite to land Murray, should he leave Arizona.

The Philadelphia Eagles were at +2200 (4.3%). The Houston Texans were given +3000 odds (3.2%)."

He will play here and like it if Jerry pays him enough money.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
You literally can’t afford to move on from Dak until… 2025? Because you’ve reworked his deal a few times already, he’s impossible trade/cut

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
Is he more talented than Dak? Easily.

Is he worth a contract better than Dak's? Yes, because the market says so, but let another team make that mistake. Because he will not be worth the contract he gets just like Dak isn't.
Dak is better than Kyler. And I don’t think it’s really that close. And I’m not even a huge Prescott fan.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Is he more talented than Dak? Easily.

Is he worth a contract better than Dak's? Yes, because the market says so, but let another team make that mistake. Because he will not be worth the contract he gets just like Dak isn't.
Does he have intangibles like leadership skills like Dak? Will his teammates go to battle with him like they do for Dak? I’ll take Dak from what I heard about Kyle.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Does he have intangibles like leadership skills like Dak? Will his teammates go to battle with him like they do for Dak? I’ll take Dak from what I heard about Kyle.
I think you overestimate Dak's leadership. A leader doesn't endorse violence on refs or talk bad about the fans calling them "bandwagon" when he doesn't play well.

Kyler and Dak both aren't good leaders.

I don't want Kyler, but not because I believe Dak is better (He's not), but because I wouldn't want us paying an even worse contract for a QB that, like Dak, needs a lot help, not as much help, but still needs a lot that our FO isn't smart enough to provide.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

An improvement over Mr.Panic but not what we need at QB to get over the hump....