News: The Cowboys Are The Favorites, After Arizona, To Land Kyler Murray According To One Odds Maker

kskboys

Reaction score
Other than his mobility, Murray has not proven to me that he is in any way a better QB than Dak. I don't like his game unless he's running, nor do I like his attitude, which is always written all over his face. I would not want him as my Dallas Cowboys QB....period.

Anyone who doesn't admit that Watson is a better QB than Dak is in denial. Watson is a tremendous QB who won on a garbage team and gave them a chance in games they had no business having a chance in. Mobile, accurate, excellent arm. However, I wouldn't trade Dak for him either. Like most Browns fans, I would be completely embarrassed if my owners had traded for him. Some things go beyond winning. I believe in 2nd chances; I'm fine with Watson getting a second chance; I was fine with Vick getting a second chance; and I think Kaepernick should have been given a second chance long, long ago. However, I don't want any of them playing QB and wearing the STAR. That's just my biased opinion.
Watson is top 5.

Qcard

Reaction score
There you go using W/L to judge the skills of a QB. When I see someone bring up W/L to judge the skill of a QB you lose me. You need to get educated on the game.

The Cowboys were 1-3 WITH DAK in 2020. They didn't implode without him. They were already bad. Andy Dalton lead us to wins at a higher pace than Dak was leading us.

Cooper Rush lead us to 1-0 last year and did something Dak didn't do all season. That is lead us to a win without 100 yards of rushing support carrying him.

I'm not going to argue with you though. Because when you have nothing but team stats to judge QB skill it tells me all I need to know.

@MountaineerCowboy Goal Post Shift....

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/dak-prescott-2021-season-highlights.495786/page-4#post-11846663
The Tampa Bay game, like the Green Bay playoff game in 2016 ya'll like to point to also, is just further examples of winners winning and losers losing.

It doesn't matter what the stats look like at the end of the games. Winners find ways to win.

In another thread " Winners Win and Losers Lose"

In this thread QBs can not be judge by W/L

Deshaun Watson has won how many Play-Off Games?

You can't make up this dumb reasoning by Dak Haters

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
@MountaineerCowboy Goal Post Shift....

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/dak-prescott-2021-season-highlights.495786/page-4#post-11846663

In another thread " Winners Win and Losers Lose"

In this thread QBs can not be judge by W/L

Deshaun Watson has won how many Play-Off Games?

You can't make up this dumb reasoning by Dak Haters
Where did I bring up the QB?

I said "WinnerS win and loserS lose"

I never once brought up the QB in that post. In fact I said winnerS plural. As in the entire team.

Horrible effort on your part there. I would say "nice try", but it's just not.

Qcard

Reaction score
There you go using W/L to judge the skills of a QB. When I see someone bring up W/L to judge the skill of a QB you lose me. You need to get educated on the game.
No wonder you like Andy Dalton and Carson Wentz

@MountaineerCowboy doesn't know what Leadership in today's NFL lockerroom looks like....the plate is too diverse....

The Cowboys were 1-3 WITH DAK in 2020. They didn't implode without him. They were already bad. Andy Dalton lead us to wins at a higher pace than Dak was leading us.

You got fooled by the Old Red Hair Leader screaming at the air on the sideline....

ANDY DALTON HAS NEVER LEAD ANY TEAM TO HIGHER WIN RATE!!

Eventually, Andy Dalton would throw that team Spirit breaking INT....

Don't try reinvent Dalton....His win rate was proven average over 10 seasons

Cooper Rush lead us to 1-0 last year and did something Dak didn't do all season. That is lead us to a win without 100 yards of rushing support carrying him.

I'm not going to argue with you though. Because when you have nothing but team stats to judge QB skill it tells me all I need to know.

If Dak only had Red Hair....:lmao2:

Qcard

Reaction score
Where did I bring up the QB?

I said "WinnerS win and loserS lose"

I never once brought up the QB in that post. In fact I said winnerS plural. As in the entire team.

Horrible effort on your part there. I would say "nice try", but it's just not.
Another dumb attempt....the title of the Thread was Dak's 2021 Highlights:lmao2::lmao2:

Go play in traffic

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Another dumb attempt....the title of the Thread was Dak's 2021 Highlights:lmao2::lmao2:

Go play in traffic
You just got schooled because you allowed your emotions to overcome your reading comprehension.

Think before you speak. I'm ALWAYS a few steps ahead of the Dallas Prescott fans.

Qcard

Reaction score
You just got schooled because you allowed your emotions to overcome your reading comprehension.

Think before you speak. I'm ALWAYS a few steps ahead of the Dallas Prescott fans.
We know you are....it is called "Goal Post Shifting"

Keep waffling we know your Posting History since 2018....WHY IS YOUR PROFILE LIMITED? WHY CAN'T WE LOOK AT YOUR PAST POSTS???:lmao2: