News: The Cowboys Are The Favorites, After Arizona, To Land Kyler Murray According To One Odds Maker

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
We would be greatly improved.

He single handedly beat us m during the season while our guy just waited for the loss to happen instead of taking a W like Kyler.

This is the post of a great scholar!!!! Said perfectly

Whyjerry

Reaction score
So we would be replacing a high character team guy with a malcontent? Makes sense in Dallas.

Proof

Reaction score
Why would Dallas be favored of a team like Philly? Hurts is on a rookie deal and is easily moved / backup

Are they going to take on Dak's contract?

prob because philly sucks, and kyler is from the area, and dallas could return a franchise qb

Proof

Reaction score

No trade clauses get waived all the time. it's just a mechanism to have input. still this isn't happening though, just could.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
https://www.azcentral.com/story/spo...arizona-cardinals-contract-report/7324303001/

"Odds Checker had the Cardinals at -500, or an implied chance of 83.3% to keep Murray, but interestingly placed the Dallas Cowboys as the favorite to land Murray, should he leave Arizona.

Dallas was given +800 odds, or an implied chance of 11.1% to land Murray.

The Atlanta Falcons were at +1000 (9.1% chance).

The Pittsburgh Steelers were given +1600 odds (5.9%).

The Philadelphia Eagles were at +2200 (4.3%). The Houston Texans were given +3000 odds (3.2%)."

No idea what to make of that. Murray hates the Cowboys.
that doesnt make sense, I wonder what they base that on????????? unless they swapped qb's with ariz like the stafford deal.
I just dont see jerry doing that, as he has publicly endorsed dak.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
You literally can’t afford to move on from Dak until… 2025? Because you’ve reworked his deal a few times already, he’s impossible trade/cut

Pretty sure Cards could agree to take some or all of the hit...and would be able to if they arent paying Murray.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Pretty sure Cards could agree to take some or all of the hit...and would be able to if they arent paying Murray.

That would only be current salary. Guaranteed money Dallas has already paid out can not be moved. It’s like 50m$+ this year on top of his salary

morat1959

Reaction score
As bad as I want to move on from the current QB, I dont want Murray. Do I think he is more talent than Dak? Yes but I just dont see him getting it done. A tiny, injury prone QB. with a bad me first attitude. We got enough of those types already.
This!

Mannix

Reaction score
No thanks!!! Guy is a total doosh,..his own teammates hate his guts. Very aloof....we just got rid of a WR with the same trait.

Jipper

Reaction score
Apparently when you are the cowboys you are always number 2

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Not a trade after June 1st according to overthecap.

https://overthecap.com/player/dak-prescott/4848/

It could be wrong unless the rules are different on a trade. I thought all the prorated signing bonus would be counted against the next year's cap...but it is showing the prorated cap staying for each remaining year of the contract. It would suck having 18+ million in dead money on the cap for the next 4 years, but it would at least make the trade possible.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dallas isn’t another soon-to-be-overpaid QB away from the Super Bowl. The problems are much deeper, just switching chairs on the Titanic.