News: The Cowboys Are The Favorites, After Arizona, To Land Kyler Murray According To One Odds Maker

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
There you go using W/L to judge the skills of a QB. When I see someone bring up W/L to judge the skill of a QB you lose me. You need to get educated on the game.

The Cowboys were 1-3 WITH DAK in 2020. They didn't implode without him. They were already bad. Andy Dalton lead us to wins at a higher pace than Dak was leading us.

Cooper Rush lead us to 1-0 last year and did something Dak didn't do all season. That is lead us to a win without 100 yards of rushing support carrying him.

I'm not going to argue with you though. Because when you have nothing but team stats to judge QB skill it tells me all I need to know.
So Cooper Rush better than Dak too huh? So you don’t use “W/L” to judge a quarterback but you just gave Rush credit for beating the Vikings….you can’t make this type of stupidity up lol.

Hadenough

Reaction score
So you believe Dak is the 7th best QB in the NFL???

Brady
Rodgers
Watson
Mahomes
Burrow
Allen
Herbert
Stafford
Carr
Wilson

That's just off the top of my head. That's 10 teams right there that I promise you would not trade their QB for Dak. So, out of those who's fanbase would rather have Dak?

If Dak wasn't a Cowboys you wouldn't think the way you think.
That's a pretty strong list. There is no way Dak is better than Carr. Just watch them both play Denver.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
So Cooper Rush better than Dak too huh? So you don’t use “W/L” to judge a quarterback but you just gave Rush credit for beating the Vikings….you can’t make this type of stupidity up lol.
Again, you show of your immaculate reading comprehension skills.

Stay in school, kids.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
That's a pretty strong list. There is no way Dak is better than Carr. Just watch them both play Denver.
Those 10 are 100% better than Dak.

Rodgers, Brady, Mahomes are tier 1 guys.

The rest of the top 10 are tier 2 guys.

Dak is tier 3 with guys like Murray, Cousins, and Tannehill. There's others in this tier, but you get the gist.

Just because you're paid like you're tier 1 doesn't make your talent tier 1.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
https://www.azcentral.com/story/spo...arizona-cardinals-contract-report/7324303001/

"Odds Checker had the Cardinals at -500, or an implied chance of 83.3% to keep Murray, but interestingly placed the Dallas Cowboys as the favorite to land Murray, should he leave Arizona.

Dallas was given +800 odds, or an implied chance of 11.1% to land Murray.

The Atlanta Falcons were at +1000 (9.1% chance).

The Pittsburgh Steelers were given +1600 odds (5.9%).

The Philadelphia Eagles were at +2200 (4.3%). The Houston Texans were given +3000 odds (3.2%)."

No idea what to make of that. Murray hates the Cowboys.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

jrumann59

Reaction score
Honestly I would keep Dak. Murray eventually will need to learn how to pass if he wants to last in the league when his youth is no longer there.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
There are many odds makers that make their opinions available for the media and the public. :cool:

The fact that only one chooses the Dallas Cowboys to land Murray seems a minority opinion. ;)

There also appears to be an overwhelming likelihood that the expense won't appeal to Dallas. :oops:

Last edited:

Cmac

Reaction score
Now why would they.......this is not Fantasy Draft again.

kskboys

Reaction score
What would you define what he is accused of then?

Ok, Sexual Assualt...so much better.
Charges were dropped, Your Brilliance.

Obviously it was sexual misconduct.

There is something wrong w/ you.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I can’t wait to Skippy starts promoting the Cowboys should trade Dak and two first round picks for Kyler. This board will go crazy……..:laugh::laugh:

Ken

Reaction score
Charges were dropped, Your Brilliance.

Obviously it was sexual misconduct.

There is something wrong w/ you.
Yes, something wrong with me because he has money and was able to get out of charges.

Sorry, where there is smoke, there is fire. All of these women weren't making it up and lying.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Other than his mobility, Murray has not proven to me that he is in any way a better QB than Dak. I don't like his game unless he's running, nor do I like his attitude, which is always written all over his face. I would not want him as my Dallas Cowboys QB....period.

Anyone who doesn't admit that Watson is a better QB than Dak is in denial. Watson is a tremendous QB who won on a garbage team and gave them a chance in games they had no business having a chance in. Mobile, accurate, excellent arm. However, I wouldn't trade Dak for him either. Like most Browns fans, I would be completely embarrassed if my owners had traded for him. Some things go beyond winning. I believe in 2nd chances; I'm fine with Watson getting a second chance; I was fine with Vick getting a second chance; and I think Kaepernick should have been given a second chance long, long ago. However, I don't want any of them playing QB and wearing the STAR. That's just my biased opinion.

Big D

Reaction score
Dak is definitely better than Carr. I guess the screamers have convinced you that Dak sucks. :laugh:

kskboys

Reaction score
Yes, something wrong with me because he has money and was able to get out of charges.

Sorry, where there is smoke, there is fire. All of these women weren't making it up and lying.
Why are you arguing over something I didn't say? You are getting more and more weird.

Had nothing to do w/ money. The grand jury dropped the the charges. I mean, really, do some research.