The Cowboys basically added Luke Kuechly and Jason Taylor

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
If Romo came back right now, he’d be the Cowboys’ best quarterback, but his body wouldn’t hold up so the point is academic.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profi...ment_id=815318038593769_8166_1#f6688512927c51
I held back on the Ray Lewis comparisons until I see the violence unleashed

Lewis was fast and a huge hitter..... JSmith seems more clinical on his technique

I will take the sideline to sideline speed though

More like Derrick Johnson and .... Barkevious Mingo???

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profi...ent_id=815318038593769_8166_1#f32c8aeaa3cec54

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/profiles/randy-gregory?id=2552446

charleshaleyfan94

Reaction score
I like the talent and I’m encouraged. But we don’t know what they are yet.
I just can't quite trust the two together. Line them up away from each other with solid support around them , they might be OK. Being together: either good or very bad. Wouldn't take that risk.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
I held back on the Ray Lewis comparisons until I see the violence unleashed

Lewis was fast and a huge hitter..... JSmith seems more clinical on his technique

I will take the sideline to sideline speed though
How Ray hit is illegal now

aria

Reaction score
Literally the first mention of Romo in this thread-
THIS THREAD, and....? I forgot the first law of Romo lovers is thou shall not soeak his name first unless your on your knees glorifying him. Would you like mento find at least 5 other commentsnfrom this week where other people mentioned him first? I could probably find many more and you nor starboy would have a problem with what I said in the first place if I was talking about great he was.

Haimerej

Reaction score
THIS THREAD, and....?

Pretty sure this one's about young defenders and the OP's hope they'll be great players for our team.

I forgot the first law of Romo lovers is thou shall not soeak his name first unless your on your knees glorifying him.

Gotta admit, that made me laugh. I just pointed out how you said you'd stop talking about Romo if others did after you brought him up in this thread about defenders.

Would you like mento find at least 5 other commentsnfrom this week where other people mentioned him first?

No. I'd rather you engage those opinions in a thread not about a couple of young defenders.

I could probably find many more and you nor starboy would have a problem with what I said in the first place if I was talking about great he was.

Speaking for myself, it has more to do with bringing him up than what you're saying about him. I just like pointing out things that amuse me... like when I read a thread about defenders and see you saying you only talk about someone because others bring him up after you were the first person to do so in said thread.

aria

Reaction score
Pretty sure this one's about young defenders and the OP's hope they'll be great players for our team.

Gotta admit, that made me laugh. I just pointed out how you said you'd stop talking about Romo if others did after you brought him up in this thread about defenders.

No. I'd rather you engage those opinions in a thread not about a couple of young defenders.

Speaking for myself, it has more to do with bringing him up than what you're saying about him. I just like pointing out things that amuse me... like when I read a thread about defenders and see you saying you only talk about someone because others bring him up after you were the first person to do so in said thread.
Fair enough, can’t argue with much of what you said other than I said I would stop bringing him up (which think I have for a few weeks but could be wrong) when I stop seeing other people bringing him all the time in equally irrelevant threads. Nice post. I’ll do my best to not mention him unles applicable to a specifc thread or post which will probably be within the next 24 hours unless I bite my tongue ;)

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
I'm going to bookmark this for when I need some comedy in my life.