The Cowboys can use Dak

leeblair

Reaction score
By placing the non-exclusive tag on him, if another team wants him and gives up two number one picks for him, the Cowboys can use those pics to rebuild this team into a power house.
It would be "The Great Train Robbery", part two.
And if they can deal Zeke and get something for him, do that, too.
This team needs A LOT of help.

Qcard

Reaction score
By placing the non-exclusive tag on him, if another team wants him and gives up two number one picks for him, the Cowboys can use those pics to rebuild this team into a power house.
It would be "The Great Train Robbery", part two.
And if they can deal Zeke and get something for him, do that, too.
This team needs A LOT of help.
Well according to Dak Haters there isn't a difference between Dak and Dalton.

Let's place the Transitional Tag on Dalton...:lmao2:

JayNovacek84

Reaction score
A lot depends on where the picks will be, for next years draft the pick has to be top 2 in my opinion so we can snag Trevor Lawrence or Justin Fields.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
That is the logical argument for people who want to draft a qb. I really don’t think you gain anything drafting a qbs and letting dak walk. If he actually has the value to get you two 1st though + you keep your top 5 pick that’s an easy call.

I’m just not sure anyone will give that much up for a qb coming off such a major injury.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Which is why they tagged him the way they did.

Qcard

Reaction score
More offended Dak lovers.
Yes, I agree! Dak Haters offend football common sense.

We've been told Dalton is similar to Dak. Let's Transitional Tag Andy Dalton.

See the stupidity in the past hot take when weighed against reality and Football knowledge.

Let's hope Copper Rush has an epiphany because Dalton and Gabbert, let's just say 'we know who they are"!!

fivetwos

Reaction score
It is somewhere between improbable and impossible to find a QB in this league, yet many of you want to just throw the one we have back into the water.

He isnt the best, but he doesnt have to be, and he is good enough to win with.

I've never seen such a moot point be beaten to death like this one. Theres NO way Jerry is letting him go.

Not gonna change either.

Aven8

Reaction score
I mean some on here feel Dak is a top 5 QB. Wouldn't some team give up two 1's for a top 5 qb?

Yes they would. I could see Chicago, Minny, Indy, and NE doing it just off the top of my head. Maybe even NO and SF. What our fans don’t understand it’s not just the play Dak brings to the table. It’s the leadership aspect.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Yes they would. I could see Chicago, Minny, Indy, and NE doing it just off the top of my head. Maybe even NO and SF. What our fans don’t understand it’s not just the play Dak brings to the table. It’s the leadership aspect.
The "leadership" aspect is junk media narrative that means nothing. As far as play I don't think Dak really brings much when the team isn't down tbh. People see numbers but don't take into context how them numbers came about.