big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

UKU2SCAFOMQK7OCAQ4WDQBEX4Q.jpg

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I’d trade him for Micah out right you tell me I can get him for a 1st? I’d be down.
Straight up wouldn't be a bad deal. The Browns are getting a player with two years left on his rookie contract, and we could basically give Myles a deal similar to what Parsons wants. In other words, you paying Myles instead of Parsons......

But he has Commanders written all over him ..........just the kind of move Q would make.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Straight up wouldn't be a bad deal. The Browns are getting a player with two years left on his rookie contract, and we could basically give Myles a deal similar to what Parsons wants. In other words, you paying Myles instead of Parsons......

But he has Commanders written all over him ..........just the kind of move Q would make.
I mean it's a no brainer for the Commanders. I think Myles has Dallas ties....I'd rather keep Micah and Garrett to be honest.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
We have an amateur GM.
We are at a competitive disadvantage until we hire a professional.

I’m curious to know:

If YOU - with zero experience - were installed as the GM of an NFL team, how many years of OTJ training would it take for you to become something more than ‘an amateur’? I guess you’re conceding that you, no matter how many years you were given, could never adequately manage a franchise, right?

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
I’m curious to know:

If YOU - with zero experience - were installed as the GM of an NFL team, how many years of OTJ training would it take for you to become something more than ‘an amateur’? I guess you’re conceding that you, no matter how many years you were given, could never adequately manage a franchise, right?
I bet you he wouldn't take 28 seasons to figure it out.