The Cowboys had no business winning that game

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I love how people make up fake scenarios in their head....to make themselves look like better fans.

Why people think it's ONLY Cowboys fans that complain about their team is nuts.
All fans complain... all fans complain about ridiculous stuff. Salary cap football is what we see each week. Know it. Understand it. Embrace it. Tom Landry aint coming through that door anytime soon. Tex was a genius for doing analytics before it had a name. well guess what.... everyone does it now.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Apparently, so do mediocre teams.
yes they do... because the majority of teams in this league are mediocre... or what I would call AVG. 15 teams currently have a winning record. 4 teams are better than 3-2. Yep... salary cap era. The statistical bell shaped curve is alive and well.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
yes they do... because the majority of teams in this league are mediocre... or what I would call AVG. 15 teams currently have a winning record. 4 teams are better than 3-2. Yep... salary cap era. The statistical bell shaped curve is alive and well.
I understand your point, but how many games like that one are there? There's no reason an average team would have to win games in an unlikely comeback manner such as this. I'd venture that most games are virtually over halfway through the fourth quarter.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Like I said, it was an ugly win made into a good game by last minute heroics. In the short sighted perspective, it is a feel good moment. But when you looking at it through a long sighted perspective, can we hang with the better teams in the NFL? Another team would've ate our lunch yesterday with those costly mistakes. We have to play SF still, is that going to be an ugly game for us? Can we even hang with the Commodes this season?
So the 2-3 niners are a power? Funny how we view teams vs how we view our team.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I can understand people being fans of their local teams. Wouldn't of minded if he wore the gear of some west coast team. But Snoop being a Stealers fan just makes no sense, seems like he would be some other team fan given the week.
Snoop changes teams as often as I change underwear. He does what it takes to get himself on TV.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All fans complain... all fans complain about ridiculous stuff. Salary cap football is what we see each week. Know it. Understand it. Embrace it. Tom Landry aint coming through that door anytime soon. Tex was a genius for doing analytics before it had a name. well guess what.... everyone does it now.
Yep...it's human nature through the ages. And forever.

That's why I didn't get the indication that only Cowboys lunatically complain. I must have read it wrong.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
21316249_1982308678681429_5758942555906957199_o.jpg
02efa6e8adf6545a01d54f86e0e76485.jpg

04b83b6cd9dd2df7b64573ba369aee14.jpg

He is fake and jumps teams like a true bandwaggoner
That does make him appear 100% fake but not sure I would call him a bandwagoner. To me, a bandwagoner claims being a fan because they feel like a fan of that team at that particular moment in their life.

Snoop seems to be shedding team colors like a snake. He is a genuine marketer of his brand and an excellent one at that. I think it may be more that he is an opportunist than someone who really roots for their 'team of the moment'..

Praxit

Reaction score
..if anything can build confidence for them, its this game. They practically gave it away. Still found way to win it.

Chasing6

Reaction score
...but the did.

Both starting DEs out, Lose another put in as a starter in the game.
LT gets injured so he is goes out.
Cooks is out
Zeke was out..I know he played but might as well have been out
Bland and Carson

However the running game, Dowdle, showed up and it wasn't just WRs running the ball

Turpin and Tolbert showed up.

Ferguson back to making plays.

I know some will hate it but...minus the stupid penalty challenge, the HC and DC did a good job considering all the injuries.
You could easily argue this game never should have been that close.

joseephuss

Reaction score
I understand your point, but how many games like that one are there? There's no reason an average team would have to win games in an unlikely comeback manner such as this. I'd venture that most games are virtually over halfway through the fourth quarter.
There was no reason the Seahawks should have lost to the Giants at home.