The Cowboys had no business winning that game

rambo2

Reaction score
I still see a lot of red zone problems . Sacks , fumbles , penalties , inability to score from five yards out or lesser . Dak is an accident waiting to happen in these situations . Whatever happened to the bootleg fake handoff and pass play which was very successful .
They just beat a good defense on the road. Nothing is stopping them from running the ball at this point.

MS17

Reaction score
Steelers offense is so bad that it lost in spite of the defense forcing 3 turnovers (should've been 4) and the special teams blocking a FG.

Defies belief.
Yes, it does.
the always amusing Mike Tomlin's comment at half: "If we stop kicking our own butts...then we can focus on kicking theirs." Well, they didn't
If NFL channel airs an "Ugliest Games of 2024" video, last night would lead off the show.

rambo2

Reaction score
Yes, it does.
the always amusing Mike Tomlin's comment at half: "If we stop kicking our own butts...then we can focus on kicking theirs." Well, they didn't
If NFL channel airs an "Ugliest Games of 2024" video, last night would lead off the show.
See Patriots.

Big_C_KU

Reaction score
Game shouldn’t have come down to the final seconds. Cowboys should have won by at least 2 scores but they couldn’t consistently finish drives until the end.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Our D edges played selfless position football...it makes a diference...I was saying leading up to this game it would be interesting to see what Micah and Tank are Covering up/causing in the run D..kinda got some answers last night

MS17

Reaction score
See Patriots.
You are correct, sir. When the losing coach (Patriots' Mayo) says, "As the game wore on, our fundamentals began to slip."...that's ugly.
these guys call themselves "professionals"

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Shoots Snoop can suck it for wearing stealers gear yesterday. Wasn't so dissapointed in him since he was snoop Lion XD

My respect went down seeing him dressed in Steelers' colors but that feeling is the same for everyone I see in Steelers gear--along with 49ers and Washington apparel. It's cool. He retold his Mean Joe Greene commercial story. I dislike Pittsburgh and practically everything associated with that franchise with a passion but that is still one of the best commercials of all-time. A real bona fide feel good advertisement that reaches across all teams and all sports. He gets credit from me for that much at least, lol.

21316249_1982308678681429_5758942555906957199_o.jpg
02efa6e8adf6545a01d54f86e0e76485.jpg

04b83b6cd9dd2df7b64573ba369aee14.jpg

He is fake and jumps teams like a true bandwaggoner

Reid1boys

Reaction score
The Falcons had no business winning on Thursday. Imagine us losing like the Bucs did on Thursday. This place would absolutely explode and be demanding Mike, Stephen, and Jerry's head on a platter. Ony us Cowboys could lose such a game. Only us Cowboys have such horrible coaching to allow the Falcons to get a FG off in so little time. Then our horrible defense gives up a long TD to a guy that doesnt even play and on and on and on.

The Cards had no business winning yesterday. niners blow decent lead, second week in a row. See above to know how this place would have reacted. But wait... Shanahan is a coaching GENIUS!!!!! How is it possible his teams blow leads in back to back weeks against avg teams at best????

Ravens had no business winning that game yesterday.

It happens every week.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Falcons had no business winning on Thursday. Imagine us losing like the Bucs did on Thursday. This place would absolutely explode and be demanding Mike, Stephen, and Jerry's head on a platter. Ony us Cowboys could lose such a game. Only us Cowboys have such horrible coaching to allow the Falcons to get a FG off in so little time. Then our horrible defense gives up a long TD to a guy that doesnt even play and on and on and on.

The Cards had no business winning yesterday. niners blow decent lead, second week in a row. See above to know how this place would have reacted. But wait... Shanahan is a coaching GENIUS!!!!! How is it possible his teams blow leads in back to back weeks against avg teams at best????

It happens every week.
I love how people make up fake scenarios in their head....to make themselves look like better fans.

Why people think it's ONLY Cowboys fans that complain about their team is nuts.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

It happens every week.
i still want Jerry and Stephens head on a platter...28 years and counting...

Zimm and MM earned that money last night with the injuries and such.