Twitter: The Cowboys have assured Mike McCarthy he will remain their head coach in 2022

shabazz

Reaction score
Well, there is no money in serving actual onions. You don't want BK losing money and laying off all those folks.....the homeless shelters would overflow. They just need a fried ring with onion flavoring, and folks buy it.

additionally, most of their clientele don’t want anything that resembles a real onion anyway. I would think that goes for the meat-food in their hamburgers too

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know as long as this thread is up, we could explore the link between MM and onion rings...... He may be eating too many of them which is why Burger King can't find any for their own onion rings.

snadler

Reaction score
I hate this notion that he’s coaching for his job, when is someone not coaching for their job..I mean all of a sudden he’s going to crack down on the lack of discipline because his job is on the line? All of a sudden he’s going to have his team ready to play because his job is on the line? All of a sudden he’s going to know how and when to use his timeouts correctly because his job is on the line? If you’ve been a head coach for as long as he has and you still haven’t figured it out, just because supposedly your job is on the line is going to fix it

shabazz

Reaction score
There is a café across the road from Lake Moss Country folks run it they do onion rings right and they are almost burnt best I have ever had

I love a tempura type batter for an onion ring. The other mass produced stuff is good for gas though so there is some redeeming value to it

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
additionally, most of their clientele don’t want anything that resembles a real onion anyway. I would think that goes for the meat-food in their hamburgers too

The plant based meat isn't bad...... but you know they are cooking it on the same grill as the meat patties. So no vegetarian is going there......plays who goes to BK to save calories.

shabazz

Reaction score
Speaking of food. We are supposed to be getting a Culver’s restaurant built near us. I’ve heard it’s a chain so does anybody have experience or opinions on it?

Rayman70

Reaction score
I hate this notion that he’s coaching for his job, when is someone not coaching for their job..I mean all of a sudden he’s going to crack down on the lack of discipline because his job is on the line? All of a sudden he’s going to have his team ready to play because his job is on the line? All of a sudden he’s going to know how and when to use his timeouts correctly because his job is on the line? If you’ve been a head coach for as long as he has and you still haven’t figured it out, just because supposedly your job is on the line is going to fix it
we'd be far better off if JJ just cut bait now and simply admit a HC hire was a bad mistake. Instead he's doubling down on dumb. Jerry Basically hired an errand boy to run a fortune .500 company on the field...instead of an alpha dog that demands discipline. Cant win with dumb and lax discipline , when the HC is lax...the team is lax.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
……and he’s got the blocked arteries to prove it

That could explain all the heavy inhaling/exhaling he does during pressers. He always sounds like he’s out of breath

shabazz

Reaction score
The plant based meat isn't bad...... but you know they are cooking it on the same grill as the meat patties. So no vegetarian is going there......plays who goes to BK to save calories.

It’s hard to believe that vegans would want such a highly processed item in their bodies. I would think straight up meat would be healthier but to each his own