Twitter: The Cowboys have assured Mike McCarthy he will remain their head coach in 2022

cowboysfan99

Reaction score
It was never in doubt. I expect next season to be exactly the same. Probably win the inept division again (or at least sneak in as a wild card) then go one and done.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Speaking of food. We are supposed to be getting a Culver’s restaurant built near us. I’ve heard it’s a chain so does anybody have experience or opinions on it?
Kinda like a Red Robin and 5 brothers mixed together. Go to Whataburger they will be cheaper and better.

Rayman70

Reaction score
were getting MM and we better like it. Just like when JG was here. JJ repackages these guys and sells them 2 us every year...then he wonders why we fail like clock work. HE IS A MORON.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Already hearing the ridiculous "...or bust" comments for MM. Last year was win or bust, and every year Jerry is "all in" on winning. What was Jerry's "stern message" after another wasted season? Did he threaten to not bring MM if he didn't win next season? Of course he's not coming back in 2023, because his contract is up. Then Jerry can appear to be "no-nonsense" when he doesn't bring him back, just like Garrett, when the reality is he should have acted much, much sooner. I know that nobody here needs to hear it, but it's just disgusting how much Jerry is willing to lose if he can't win his way, which is with awful coaching and with the disadvantage of crippling contracts for mediocre players.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Kinda like a Red Robin and 5 brothers mixed together. Go to Whataburger they will be cheaper and better.
My son is stationed near San fran and San Miguel..he swears by 5 Brothers. He tells me I havent had a Burger til I had theirs. I live in West Texas so I like Whataburger and if I want In N out, I have to drive 2 hours east to Dallas.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
nWh.gif

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
My son is stationed near San fran and San Miguel..he swears by 5 Brothers. He tells me I havent had a Burger til I had theirs. I live in West Texas so I like Whataburger and if I want In N out, I have to drive 2 hours east to Dallas.
There is a 5 Brothers in Dallas And Arlington Texas

Mannix

Reaction score
If true, it is horrible news....I'm tired of waiting on "next year"....especially when you know that "next year" is gonna be the same old BS. A tiger can't change its stripes....Corky is a lazy conman....for him to try and suddenly be something different, is like saying that Dak is gonna show up next season more accurate and with a higher football acumen. This sucks!!!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Somebody needs to do some photo shopping with this group of coaches and Jethro. Lol