The Cowboys proved they belong

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
For me-we didn't prove nothing. I expected them to go into Philly and win. They didn't. What we proved is once again-we can't win when needed against upper teams. We haven't beat a team with a winning record yet:facepalm: Sink that in as to what they proved.They don't give out trophies for "ALMOST".....
You do you. Whine incessantly.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
The team, especially Dak and Cee Dee, showed up big yesterday. The team proved that they can play with anyone, even the Eagirls on the road. They just need to cut down on the penalties and they’ll win these types of games. Yes, they need a better RT. Yes, they need a better running game. There’s no moral victories as I stated in another thread. This loss hurt. Most here are trashing the entire team, including Dak who was the best player on the field yesterday, and giving up. Stay away from them. They’re all losers who quit at the drop of a dime. Avoid them at all costs and enjoy the rest of the season which I believe is going to be great.
Hey Rockport ! I will use your post just to jump off if that's alright with you. First of all the whole moral Victories take is FirstTake Boolshizzle. The regular season is nothing if not a

Steady upward movement toward a Goal. Nobody goes undefeated in a season, NOBODY. I get so tired of people that never played or no longer play spout this BS. When I used to

coach, Everything was a moral victory. Up to the Championship. Then we used what we learned in those moral victories, and won the chip. If I had a youngster playing Sports

I'm telling you I wouldn't let most of these (If you ain't first your last ) types any where near my kid. That's probably why I coached, LOL

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
They proved they'll always find a way to come up short against real opposition, that's what losers do. I'm glad the moral victories are enough to satisfy the cheerleaders though, good for you guys.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
It was a decision not a knockout.

This must have been our final drive then. :thumbup:

giphy.gif

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Hey Rockport ! I will use your post just to jump off if that's alright with you. First of all the whole moral Victories take is FirstTake Boolshizzle. The regular season is nothing if not a

Steady upward movement toward a Goal. Nobody goes undefeated in a season, NOBODY. I get so tired of people that never played or no longer play spout this BS. When I used to

coach, Everything was a moral victory. Up to the Championship. Then we used what we learned in those moral victories, and won the chip. If I had a youngster playing Sports

I'm telling you I wouldn't let most of these (If you ain't first your last ) types any where near my kid. That's probably why I coached, LOL
Well said!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I guess all the other teams that the eagles barely beat proved they belong also ...... Including the WFT twice, the pats, the vikings and the Jets who beat them.

All those teams belong because the Eagles did not blow them out.

Get out of here with this crap.