The Cowboys season ended today

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
WE still have a shot. Eagles team took some hits today injury wise and Hurts knee seems to be a problem when he runs especially when Durance Armstrong can track him down.

49ers are on a 3 game losing streak. Anything can happen.
They go to their -bye- week 8-1. A chance for wounds to heal. And since their QB plays hurt, so will the rest of that team.

GINeric

Reaction score
I said it after the AZ game, but 100% believe it now. We are now with 100% certainty NOT winning the division, so PLEASE stop trying to dream up far fetched scenarios in which we could do so. It's Wildcard time. And we do NOT have a clutch HC or QB capable of winning three (3) straight post season games against great teams....with at least 2...maybe 3 on the road. All hope ended today with Dak farting, falling down, and ONCE AGAIN failing with 4 shots at the SIX yard line. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Ok cool. So now you can go ahead and leave CZ for the rest of the year, right??? Please take the weak person exit on your way out.

Bye Felicia!!!

dfense

Reaction score
I said it after the AZ game, but 100% believe it now. We are now with 100% certainty NOT winning the division, so PLEASE stop trying to dream up far fetched scenarios in which we could do so. It's Wildcard time. And we do NOT have a clutch HC or QB capable of winning three (3) straight post season games against great teams....with at least 2...maybe 3 on the road. All hope ended today with Dak farting, falling down, and ONCE AGAIN failing with 4 shots at the SIX yard line. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
blah blah blah Have another Bud lite. You'll feel better in the morning.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know you’ll be leaving CZ. After all, if you really believe all is lost you’d be an idiot to waste your time watching.

dfense

Reaction score
Not with Miami and Buffalo on the road....and 40K+ Detroit fans showing up in Arlington, and making more noise than our Six Flag Fans.
I live outside Buffalo. The Bills safties are terrible against the run and injury prone. Their best MLBer is out for the year. Von Miller is their pass rush and he's milking the cow. Down to 15% of the plays on the field. Their window is closing fast. No consistancy. They ain't all that. Spy Josh and you win.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They go to their -bye- week 8-1. A chance for wounds to heal. And since their QB plays hurt, so will the rest of that team.
Yeah Goedert not healing in two weeks….and neither is a knee injury. Not wishing injury on anyone im just saying this is the NFL. Guys get hurt which means games get tougher.

Elusiv1

Reaction score
So I take it we still have a chance?? We have nine games left with the Beagles playing KC, Buffalo, and San Fran. The sky isn't falling yet my friend, we are good!!! I tell you what Cowboys don't listen to any ****** Monday morning QB talk from the media, I'm jumping on my Harley and going for a ride!!lol..On to fhe next one

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Their chances at having homefield in the playoffs pretty much ended today, but their season did not.

Cowboys are currently the #6 seed in the playoffs if the season ended right now.

If you are a Wildcard team, your season is not over.

Mannix

Reaction score
Please, man .. in this watered down NFL, with 7 games to play are you serious? It's all about making the BS tournament at seasons end. It has nothing to do with being the best team in the league this season. For that matter, the SB is no barometer of which team is the best in any given season. The 9-7 Giants ring a bell to you? What is much more of a factor is that .. as long as Jerry is the Owner, Gödel will make sure the Cowboys have to climb a hill much too difficult to get over the top. Roger didn't appreciate Jerry trying to get him fired several years ago. It is really that simple.
Agree with the last part for sure.

Mannix

Reaction score
Their chances at having homefield in the playoffs pretty much ended today, but their season did not.

Cowboys are currently the #6 seed in the playoffs if the season ended right now.

If you are a Wildcard team, your season is not over.
With Dak its over…when has he ever strung 3 straight wins together versus good to great competition…probably all on the road.

nobody

Reaction score
With Dak its over…when has he ever strung 3 straight wins together versus good to great competition…probably all on the road.
I tend to agree that they won't get anywhere in the playoffs, but they need to play it out because injuries, random chance, etc. They could get monumentally lucky at the right time.

My bet is that -if- they make the playoffs and -if- they make it to the divisional round, they choke like a WWI soldier without a gas mask in mustard gas.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
If only Arizona was an AFC team. The Eagles are going to go 5-1 in the division. So it will require SF and Seattle to beat the Eagles, and the Cowboys, too, of course.
Yeah, that Arizona loss is going to hurt us, that said, you never know with football. I mean, who'd thought that the Jets would beat Philly?

doomsday9084

Reaction score
The OP isn't completely wrong. Dallas is probably in a position where it has to run the table against a tough schedule. If they don't, they are going to have to win in SF AND Philly after winning the wildcard to make the Super bowl. That's probably not going to happen.

TheHerd

Reaction score
So you’re calling it a season? No reason to watch games or post on the CZ, right? C’Ya!
Seeing the reality and not watching games or thinking this team can beat SF and Philly on the road in January are not the only options.

I know this team has zero chance of playing in the Super Bowl this year, but I’ll watch every game and enjoy their effort and entertainment. All the while complaining during games because that’s what I do.

ESisback

Reaction score
Seeing the reality and not watching games or thinking this team can beat SF and Philly on the road in January are not the only options.

I know this team has zero chance of playing in the Super Bowl this year, but I’ll watch every game and enjoy their effort and entertainment. All the while complaining during games because that’s what I do.
Yeah. Complain. Fun time.