The Cowboys season ended today

morat1959

Reaction score
The Boys season was over before the season ever started. Many here buy into JJ’s BS every year.

foofighters

Reaction score
I said it after the AZ game, but 100% believe it now. We are now with 100% certainty NOT winning the division, so PLEASE stop trying to dream up far fetched scenarios in which we could do so. It's Wildcard time. And we do NOT have a clutch HC or QB capable of winning three (3) straight post season games against great teams....with at least 2...maybe 3 on the road. All hope ended today with Dak farting, falling down, and ONCE AGAIN failing with 4 shots at the SIX yard line. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Dak isn't going to win the game but he can certainly play a part in winning. Our defense is going to have to figure it out if we want a chance in the playoffs. and that's IF we even make them.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I said it after the AZ game, but 100% believe it now. We are now with 100% certainty NOT winning the division, so PLEASE stop trying to dream up far fetched scenarios in which we could do so. It's Wildcard time. And we do NOT have a clutch HC or QB capable of winning three (3) straight post season games against great teams....with at least 2...maybe 3 on the road. All hope ended today with Dak farting, falling down, and ONCE AGAIN failing with 4 shots at the SIX yard line. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Good riddance and don’t let the door hit you in your quitting *** while you’re running away.

silvernblu

Reaction score
Thanks chicken little

aikemirv

Reaction score
The season did not end. I actually think in the grand scheme it is best for the Cowboys for the rest of the season to not think they are there. They don't handle prosperity well. They need to be the underdog.

conner01

Reaction score
You realize winning the division is still possible, not required to make playoffs and we didn’t have 4 shots from the 6

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Thank You! With everything that happened yesterday, the sacks, penalties, you name it, if the Cowboys had that real leader, that leader WOULD have found a way from the 6 yard line.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm glad you feel that way, now get off this board and move on!

Ken

Reaction score
Season's over guys.. Eagles are going 16-1.

We won't win another game this year.

Carson

Reaction score
Season's over guys.. Eagles are going 16-1.

We won't win another game this year.
It’s crazy how people act this way.

Very well could both be 9-3 next time we play in Dallas. We will win that game.

Eagles ultimately will win the East because their final 4 compared to our final 4. We would need to run the table against Buffalo, Miami, Detroit and Washington.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Are you saying we win our wildcard game?
I think that's the assumption. The idea that Dallas will definitely have this treacherous road in the playoffs is silly. They could play Atlanta, Detroit and the NCF West second place team at home in the NFCCG lol

Ken

Reaction score
It’s crazy how people act this way.

Very well could both be 9-3 next time we play in Dallas. We will win that game.

Eagles ultimately will win the East because their final 4 compared to our final 4. We would need to run the table against Buffalo, Miami, Detroit and Washington.
I agree.

The NFL scheduling for division opponents is horrible. You should play each division opponent once in the first half of the year and once in the 2nd. The fact that Philly has a hapless NYG team 2 out of 3 in the final 3 games is a joke. The fact that Dallas hasn't played Washington yet and they traded both of their DEs away is a joke as well.

Tommy

Reaction score
So does that mean we have seen the last of you until next season?