The Crossroads of our Season

Apluz

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1223568 said:
Don't you get it? There is no "crossroads", no "turning point", no magical event that will launch us into greatness. This team is flatout overrated. Our defense, if you can call it that, is being exposed. Tony Romo has come back down to earth and frankly, I'm starting to question him as a long term franchise QB. Two weeks ina row in big games and he has played relatively poorly.

We will make the playoffs, just like we made the playoffs in 2003.

Some people tuck tail and run first sign of advasirty yelling the sky is falling... it was unbelieveable how many people felt we would be lucky if we finished 8-8 after the 1st Giant game... now peeps want to jump off the wagon again.

The key is to tuck and roll when you land... but before you jump you should ask a buddy to keep your seat warm for you.

Undisputed

Reaction score
peplaw06;1223749 said:
They're not used to winning in the playoffs. But are they giving up??

We need an over-reactor emoticon for this guy.:rolleyes:

Seriously. How the hell do you post "we freaking suck" and "we're going to the superbowl" in the same game thread about 30 minutes apart from each other? This is some of the nuttiest bandwagon fairweatherism I have ever seen.

I agree with the poster above. Tuck and roll. Tuck and roll.

Capt.Gut

Reaction score
peplaw06 that is good post. That is exactly what I feel about the game and the team. There is no quitting. We can stop fighting when our season is offically over. Until then: Let's go Cowboys. Beat the Falcons.