The Dak Prescott love thread

Brax

Reaction score
Ok. So I get it now.

When we win, it's a team win.

When we lose, there are 20,000 Dak sucks
threads.

Makes perfect sense. :thumbup:Thanks for clarifying that for me.
that's a pretty fair statement on your part, let us know when Dak takes over a game, carries the team on his back and is responsible for a win. until then I agree with your statement.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
that's a pretty fair statement on your part, let us know when Dak takes over a game, carries the team on his back and is responsible for a win. until then I agree with your statement.
Oh. So you see the hypocrisy in it all. Glad you have good vision.

Reactions: CWR

InTheZone

Reaction score
Dak came up big tonight. He owns Wince. I believe he's 4-1 vs Wince head to head...#WinceSauce

Call him whatever you want.

• Bus driver
  • Not worth the money
  • Inaccurate
  • Etc
  • Etc

Just make sure you also call him a winner.

In Dak I Trust.
3 of those wins Zeke has a great game, Dak is 1-1 without Zeke against Philly

Quickdraw

Reaction score
He did OK last night but he is not a pocket passer. He holds the ball too long; he can't throw a timing route; he looks at the WR he's going to throw to; and he doesn't know when to throw the ball away when he needs to. Those are just a few examples.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
think he is what is called a realist!
That's borderline realism. I'm being very real about Dak's current situation and what needs to happen to improve it.

He obviously shoulders some responsibility but, unless you place relaible people around him in the form of a solid Oline and trustworthy WRs (Cooper is a great step up), he will go the same way Romo went. Trying to figure it out himself.

foofighters

Reaction score
I appreciate your honest response. & to a certain degree, I agree. I obviously have a lot more in terms of faith in Dak than most but I also recognize that he has his fixable iissues. Yes. A coaching staff with a hair of player development prowess would really set him on a positive trajectory.

Right now, Dak is developing himself...
Ya, it's unfortunate. The QB coach looks lost and we know that Jason isn't involved in the process either.

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score
Yah, I don't think he played well. But this game should have showed the haters like you a few things that many have been telling you guys.

A good #1 receiver and better route runners would make Dak better. Better Oline play would make Dak better. Better coaching and play calling would help tremendously.

Now THAT being said, I saw Dak making the same Dak mistakes he usually does. The difference tonight is that it was surrounded by good plays and his play making.
Haters like me? I am not a hater. I speak to facts and the things that are painfully obvious to all football fans except for a few people on this site. I would love nothing more than for Dak to morph into a good QB, but it simply isn't going to happen.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Haters like me? I am not a hater. I speak to facts and the things that are painfully obvious to all football fans except for a few people on this site. I would love nothing more than for Dak to morph into a good QB, but it simply isn't going to happen.
You must have those winning lottery numbers too. Please PM them to me.

Reactions: CWR

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Was he a great good QB in 2016? Your not understanding the point. Which is the point.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
We talking about RG3? He was rookie of the year too... how did that work out? Dak had a good game yesterday, and as always people forget how he played 6 days earlier. It is a roller coaster. One week we win and people come out proclaiming the people who said he was horrible last week were wrong. The following week we lose and it is the reverse. Rinse, repeat...

Know what the is the sign of? Inconsistency and mediocrity. Let's win say more than 1 in a row before we proclaim anyone is anything more than that.

By the way... Eddie Lacy was rookie of the year, Sam Bradford, Percy Harvin, Vince Young... I could go on... it means they had a great rookie season... Not necessarily career.

RG3 is a much different scenario. RG3 had a major injury and blew out his knee. A big reason why he went in the toilet. THen of course he was a terrible leader and not a hard worker. When he got back from the knee injury and there was adversity, his career was pretty much over.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I understand the point. He was good in his rookie year, yes, and he has declined since then. What is not to understand?

What you said doesnt even make any sense. How does a QB go from rookie greatness to getting worse with experience? QB's get better with more experience, not worse.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Two fourth quarter drives on the road in a must win game to win it for the Cowboys. One drive was a 3rd and 16.

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score
What you said doesnt even make any sense. How does a QB go from rookie greatness to getting worse with experience? QB's get better with more experience, not worse.

How does it not make sense? We are seeing it every week. RGIII was great as a rookie. He then became a train wreck, and not just because of his injury.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
How does it not make sense? We are seeing it every week. RGIII was great as a rookie. He then became a train wreck, and not just because of his injury.

Major injury to his knee for a running QB, bad leader, poor work ethic, team around him fell apart. All of the above.

Dak played great his rookie year a lot because of the Oline and talent around him. That talent diminished, therefore his play has diminished even with more experience.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
Anyone else notice how awkward Moore looked with Dak sitting next to him. I would almost guarantee Dak is told to sit by him so Moore gets a morality boast if Dak succeeds. They probably don’t see eye to eye considering football is competitive as it gets at the pro level and now the 3rd stringer Dak pushed down the chart is “his coach”. If your Dak and the Linehan/Moore relationship is as obvious to Dak and the locker room as it is to us wouldn’t Dak feel a little uncomfortable taking coaching from Linehan at some point?