The Dak Prescott love thread

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I can't wait to hear their uncomfortable excuses when Dak & Amari hook up to down the Falcons tomorrow. I'm so looking forward to it. I even see Beastley getting in on some of that route running superiority.

@Streetwise

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Yards after catch count toward yardage totals, right?

I pointed out in my post, if he was consistently hitting players that were breaking tackles and getting YAC....then apparently, he was making the right decision.

Does Brady get criticism for hitting short routes and his players getting 10 extra yards after a catch? You think these QBs don't go through practice and know which players are good at this? Come on. Teams build around this specific thing haha

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I can't wait to hear their uncomfortable excuses when Dak & Amari hook up to down the Falcons tomorrow. I'm so looking forward to it. I even see Beastley getting in on some of that route running superiority.

@Streetwise

Oh gosh! We're going to be beating up on another below .500 team? Championship!

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Hahahah

There it is. Already getting the excuses ready..

So sad.

....what excuse, it's accurate?

Teams we have beaten: Giants, Detroit, Jags, and Philly. One of those teams are at .500

Who have we lost against? Seattle, Houston, Washington, Tennessee.

We can't beat good/decent teams. This is not an excuse, you dummy. It's fact.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I pointed out in my post, if he was consistently hitting players that were breaking tackles and getting YAC....then apparently, he was making the right decision.

Does Brady get criticism for hitting short routes and his players getting 10 extra yards after a catch? You think these QBs don't go through practice and know which players are good at this? Come on. Teams build around this specific thing haha
I just asked a simple question.
The "dink and dunk" parroting is stupid.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
....what excuse, it's accurate?

Teams we have beaten: Giants, Detroit, Jags, and Philly. One of those teams are at .500

Who have we lost against? Seattle, Houston, Washington, Tennessee.

We can't beat good/decent teams. This is not an excuse, you dummy. It's fact.
I'm just going to pray for you bro.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
giphy.gif

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Uh....you want to go look at the "Dak Sucks" threads, you're in them. Want me to provide the links and quotes?

Same for the perverted due with the *** pic.
You've literally said zero positives things in regard to Prescott. Not a single thing, just pure hatred. I've been both critical and defensive. Go away troll.
I don't know what the hell point you were trying to make. Last sentence? huh?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
You've literally said zero positives things in regard to Prescott. Not a single thing, just pure hatred. I've been both critical and defensive. Go away troll.
I don't know what the hell point you were trying to make. Last sentence? huh?

I said positive things about Dak when he was coming out of college, actually. I was one of the first to actually LOOK into his college film and was one of the FIRST to post a thread on what I liked and disliked about him. Hell, one of the people here who used to counter me actually pulled up that thread as some kinda "gotcha!" against me, but it just proves I didn't dislike Dak from the jump.

If this is nothing but "Trolling" in this thread because I counter the thread title, then you are a troll for showing up in threads criticizing Dak and just calling everyone Romo lovers....

I mean, come on, I'm giving actual arguments here. You folks rarely ever do. I don't need to justify my viewpoint anymore, I pointed out Dak's flaws about 4 games into his career which became blatant last season.

I was the only one on this board for months saying that about Dak outside of contrarian Rising Star.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I said positive things about Dak when he was coming out of college, actually. I was one of the first to actually LOOK into his college film and was one of the FIRST to post a thread on what I liked and disliked about him. Hell, one of the people here who used to counter me actually pulled up that thread as some kinda "gotcha!" against me, but it just proves I didn't dislike Dak from the jump.

If this is nothing but "Trolling" in this thread because I counter the thread title, then you are a troll for showing up in threads criticizing Dak and just calling everyone Romo lovers....

I mean, come on, I'm giving actual arguments here. You folks rarely ever do. I don't need to justify my viewpoint anymore, I pointed out Dak's flaws about 4 games into his career which became blatant last season.

I was the only one on this board for months saying that about Dak outside of contrarian Rising Star.
Bahahahaha! You should get a job scouting! Wow, lmao....

I supported Romo until he retired. You still bring him up and can't get over him retiring. It's pathetic. I almost felt sorry for you. Almost.
Right up until you posted and claimed Romo "never had a playoff caliber team." Lol, clear agenda. You lost all credibility there bucko.