FEATURED The Dak Prescott Mega Thread **merged**

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Now get ready for people posting non-Dak-titled threads that lend themselves to quickly becoming Dak love/hate debates.

Example thread title:

“Is Linehan Maximizing The Cowboys Receivers?”

Example first reply:

“Not as long as Dak is the QB.”

After which it’ll be game-on.

:thumbup:
That's been happening though. That isn't new for either side of the Dak debate

Ken

Reaction score
I will never understand why posters can't dictate what the conversation is on this or any other message board. Who cares if the topic is similar, people will ignore it if it isn't worth discussing. Obviously, Dak is popular for a lot of reasons. I personally will not participate in this thread as anything I put in here would be lost and rarely seen.

I personally ignore silly threads and there are a few on the front page that I don't even bother to go into because I know they are useless. I don't know why that is so hard instead of killing a popular topic?

GMO415

Reaction score
https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/01/dak-prescott-dallas-cowboys-key-stats

Dak Prescott has led the NFL in these three impressive QB stats since 2016

Dak Prescott and the Dallas Cowboys will face the Rams in a highly anticipated divisional playoff game Saturday night in Los Angeles.

And they’ll be rolling into town with a bunch of confidence, led by their QB, Dak Prescott, who leads the league in these three impressive stats since 2016:

NFL Research

✔@NFLResearch

Dak Prescott Since 2016, including playoffs

• 15 game-winning drives (Most in NFL)

• 13 primetime QB wins (Most in NFL)

• 19 rush TD (Most in NFL by QB)#DallasCowboys @dak

https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=1082360442138243073
It helps that the Cowboys play a lot of primetime games but Prescott has still had to put up big numbers to help his team win, including last Saturday when his TD run late in the fourth quarter was the difference in Dallas’ win over the Seahawks.

Prescott and the Cowboys’ offense will likely need to put up points Saturday night because Jared Goff and the Rams have scored 30 or more points 12 times this season.

cowboyec

Reaction score
since we were 3-5,I have watched this team led by this QB beat
matt ryan
carson wentz 2
drew brees
eli manning
russell wilson
thats alotta Super Bowls there.
ignore the noise.
handle your business.
let your play do the talkin'.
above all else...
:starspin:WIN:starspin:

InTheZone

Reaction score
this should be stickied so no more threads are made outside of this, no?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
DwXAluUVsAA76dc.jpg

Pants

Reaction score
To the people that hated him on draft day, really? Last pick in the 4th round? Were you expecting a 10-time all-pro at that spot? Lol

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
To the people that hated him on draft day, really? Last pick in the 4th round? Were you expecting a 10-time all-pro at that spot? Lol

Some fans don’t like running QB’s, clearly they hated Staubach as well...;)

ThreeandOut

Reaction score
Kudos to the moderators for creating this thread. Who knew that the best way to kill all of the endless bickering over Dak was to lump it all into one thread. Genius.