The Dak sucks thread **merged**

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Consistently give Dak 2nd and 3rd and shorts with a strong running game, and he can get the job done. Take it away, and it’s a hot steaming pile of poo.

I agree with those who have said he steps into pressure instead of away from it. He’s not seeing the field well. Accuracy is sub-par. Can’t thread the needle and throw a guy open.

Sure, his targets are trash. We have to have the league’s worst WR/TE combo. But that doesn’t change any of the above about Dak.

jrumann59

Reaction score
COACHES refuse to correct Daks horrible mechanics. Dak continues to throw on the run in the worst possible position. He is lazy and refuses to change by working on setting his feet first. Just watch Aaron Ridgers aet his feet first while on the run to make accurate throws. Dak seems to not understand this and will continue to put everyone in a bind by his pathetic mechanics.

Watch him set his feet after being on the move his feet are so far outside his shoulders, he literally has no choice but to use arm and shoulder to get anything behind his passes because his base has zero balance.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
That pass to a wide open Jarwin was just ugly. You can tell he is not used to throwing the ball any thing longer than 12 yards.

Prescott certainly did not help the team at all in the passing attack.

My only justification of Dak on that one play is he’s running to his left, and I wonder if Jarwin should have squatted instead of continue to run upfield.

Still, hard to argue much about it.

Bunston10

Reaction score
RG3 and Cousins debuted today with good performances and we are left with an inept DP.
We don't have a particularly great set of receivers but an NFL QB should surely be able to hit an open receiver

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Receivers were open all game. Troy has to make excuses because he's a Dak guy.

Romo would have had 300 yards and 28+ points today easily with the same group.
Romo would have broken his collar bone again.

shabazz

Reaction score
We must pay this man and pay him well. He is the be all, end all. A pure sniper at the Qb position. This is not sarcasm as that has been banned per the Dakota Directive,

I admire him and he is very effective in tha passing game. The future bodes well and I have no concern with the passing offense

Did I leave anything out? Oh yeah, the defense really sold him out

Apostolos

Reaction score
I don't know what to make of this game. I saw nothing. Meh... Continuation from last season. Without a running game, Dak is not the man to lead this team to a win. Even Kirk Cousins outplayed him!!!! I was never a fan of Dak Prescott, but having the star on his helmet.. got to support him.