The Dak Sucks Thread **merged**

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
If Zeke isn’t an idiot and Gallup doesn’t hand the other team an interception we are probably taking about Dak differently

Also if he had any TE worth anything it might be different. It was nice to see Swaim walk out of bounds on fourth down at the end. Nice to know he has given up.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Its only 3 games in, but this really has been going on for awhile now.

I honestly expected him to improve on 2017.
Still hoping but growi g more concerned by the week

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Ever heard the term 'suck a watermelon through a water hose'? Thats Dak. And Garrett.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Jerry doesn't care. Dak is charismatic, he sells jerseys....or are you under the impression Jerrah gives a damn about winning?

Dude, Jerry WILL care - not only do we look terrible, we are a boring team. I've been a fan of the Cowboys and some of my first memories came of cheering for the Cowboys, but even I have a hard time not changing the channel.

Jerry wants to win and do it with style. This is not it. We suck on offense and our defense is good to average which is creating low scoring games where we take the L.

This is not Cowboys football, more importantly, it's not Jerry's kind of football.

khiladi

Reaction score
The FO and coaching staff is a bigger problem, because they made the decision to start him despite “Dak not being a practice QB”. Dak is what he is and it’s not him that made the decision to start him.

How any competent football staff could take the job away from Romo seeing what they see, in such a tight SB window with the pieces finally in place, is just mind-boggling...

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
The FO and coaching staff is a bigger problem, because they made the decision to start him despite “Dak not being a practice QB”. Dak is what he is and it’s not him that made the decision to start him.

How any competent football staff could take the job away from Romo seeing what they see, in such a tight SB window with the pieces finally in place, is just mind-boggling...

This

runback22

Reaction score
Dude, Jerry WILL care - not only do we look terrible, we are a boring team. I've been a fan of the Cowboys and some of my first memories came of cheering for the Cowboys, but even I have a hard time not changing the channel.

Jerry wants to win and do it with style. This is not it. We suck on offense and our defense is good to average which is creating low scoring games where we take the L.

This is not Cowboys football, more importantly, it's not Jerry's kind of football.

You give Jerrah way to much credit. Jerry doesn't give a damn about football AS long as the ticket sales and merchandise sales are strong. A change won't be made until those drop. He couldn't care less about winning. he's a business man. Money is king. He's just lucky that he has the only team in pro sports where he can continuously put out a sub par product and people are dying to give him their money.