The Dak Sucks Thread **merged**

HungryLion

Reaction score
Also people slobering all over McClay need to realize he doesn't have any eye for talent when it comes to QBs. He wanted Lynch, Cook, and, Dak? Are we really sure we will find a good QB with this guy?

Coaches have to go. We also have no coaches who can actually develop a QB. Garret and linehan have developed nobody.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Hate to say it i don't think he's that good either. Its time for a proper rebuild. 8-8 would actually be the worst thing for this team.

Hate to say it but 4-12 fires garret and linehan. Gives us a new coach and likely a new qb. Let the qb grow with a young rb and defense, and a good oline. Good situation for a young qb.
Think u will get 4 and 12

Cmac

Reaction score
Thank goodness for Sam Bradford......or he'd really be a bottom feeder.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Lots of QBs have bad olines they adjust and find ways to make some plays he is making next to none

cheyennes

Reaction score
DAK?
we dont have good coaches.
any wr was open?
OL was horrible, 5 sacks
Who is the real coach here? Father an Son, they want a pocket passer, no read zone no rpo,
The problem is?

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Being a great quarterback means you show improvement. Dak his rookie year was great, but he isn't improving. I look at guys like goff and wentz and you could see they are getting better. Even guys like mayfield, allen and darnauld look better than him.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
He doesn't know how to get the ball out quickly. The Sea OL has been struggling so what does Wilson do? He makes quick throws.

Wilson is one of the best players in the whole league.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Wait, weren't you the guy telling me that you'd rather go to the NFCCG with the two scrubs, Garrett and Dak then rid our franchise of them for good?
you are confused and hurt feelings... I answered a question...if you have a choice between 3-13 and 13-3 which do you choose? I didn't say we will go 3-13 or 13-3, nor are we capable of either....it was a hypothetical question (here is a link if you don't know what Hypothetical means) .... .. its ok, you will learn to read and comprehend soon.....