The Dak Sucks Thread **merged**

khiladi

Reaction score
The fact that he only goes for check downs may be the only reason he doesn't have more interceptions.

He was bailed out plenty by Dez playing DB. Go back and watch the second half of the Denver game and see how many times Aqil was playing the sideline route and how many times Dez had to break up Dak’s poor throws before the pick 6..

It’s actually a testament to Dez that while people were blaming him, he didn’t throw the QB under the bus..

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Lol there were times Dak held the ball way to long

Yeah 2 seconds is a lot. Guy has happy feet because these losers can not pass block. It’s over. This is a 5 -6 win team. Dak will be blamed. Probably draft a QB. OL will get old. DLaw walks. We could be entering a dark era in Dallas.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Hate to say it i don't think he's that good either. Its time for a proper rebuild. 8-8 would actually be the worst thing for this team.

Hate to say it but 4-12 fires garret and linehan. Gives us a new coach and likely a new qb. Let the qb grow with a young rb and defense, and a good oline. Good situation for a young qb.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Dude, Jerry WILL care - not only do we look terrible, we are a boring team. I've been a fan of the Cowboys and some of my first memories came of cheering for the Cowboys, but even I have a hard time not changing the channel.

Jerry wants to win and do it with style. This is not it. We suck on offense and our defense is good to average which is creating low scoring games where we take the L.

This is not Cowboys football, more importantly, it's not Jerry's kind of football.
We can only hope we need a good housecleaning in the worse way