Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Dakhards :

We needs the top O Line in league
We need the top Wr in the league
We need the best RB in the league
We need the best coaches in the league

Odd, that is almost the same thing Romo needed. Romo also needed a HoF tight end and the best FG kicker.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Dakhards :

We needs the top O Line in league
We need the top Wr in the league
We need the best RB in the league
We need the best coaches in the league

Then Dak will show you ?! Lmao !!

You can’t make this stuff up.

Not only could Dak show you. But so could every other JAG out there

Smh

We at least need people to do there jobs . Catch and secure the freaking ball to the ground . Know where the hell you are on the field .
What would Daks stats look like if people did there JOBS and thats not even talking about Garrett who never has done his job and there is no hope for but just the other players.

at least 100 more passing yrds 3 less TOs and a TD pass along with another Win

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Look here, our OC ....

giphy-downsized.gif

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
Go watch the 13 minute youtube version of the highlights of last night's game. I dare you and ask yourself as a Cowboys fan.....are you really EVER going to see Dak Prescott make any of those throws? Any of those reads? Any of those pocket adjustments?

That's what two NFL QB's look like my brothers. Again, I dare you, go watch and come back here and answer!

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Yeah, they could definitely have goofed it up. Imagine if we lost in the first playoff game at home, that would have sucked.

There was nothing to goof up, the team did nothing that year and less the next year. I read thread after thread about how the team was set up for 2017 with a great young QB blah blah blah and we ended up needing a gift from the Eagles to even break 500. And now it's even worse. Maybe we should have played 2016 as if it was unique and started the best players. We wouldn't have goofed it up worse.
And I read thread after thread when Romo was here how we were set up to compete year after year. More bla bla bla. You know that is the Cowboys motto no matter who the QB is. 2 playoff wins for the great Tony Romo.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Ok, so since you're sure of everything you agree that Dak needs to be benched? You're sure of Romo so there's no doubt Dak isn't the QB we need right now or later, agree?
We have no backups so if you want the #1 choice in the draft then bench Dak. Believe me if we keep losing with Dak I'll jump on that bandwagon. Right now we have to see what we have in him. Not like it's going to make a bit of difference.

Reactions: CWR

InTheZone

Reaction score
We have no backups so if you want the #1 choice in the draft then bench Dak. Believe me if we keep losing with Dak I'll jump on that bandwagon. Right now we have to see what we have in him. Not like it's going to make a bit of difference.
how much longer? It's already been over a season along with some red flags his rookie year. How much longer before you jump? Honest question, and my last one at that.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
how much longer? It's already been over a season along with some red flags his rookie year. How much longer before you jump? Honest question, and my last one at that.
Well it hasn't been a season yet. It's been about 11 or 12 games. I'll give him a few more but there is nobody on the team that is better. If there was a better choice I'd be all for it. But unless you want to tank after 3 games ......