The Dak Sucks Thread

Ddisco22

Reaction score
18 for 29
209 yds
1 Td
2 int

Seems like this thread should be stickied with the way this bum has played
He had a couple he probably wish he could could get back. The offense sucked as a whole, i think the play calling could have been better. We didn't try and stretch the field either

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
I'm not going to say Dak sucks but the truth of the matter is if you switch quarterbacks it's a Cowboys win. Too many passes off passes the mark that resulted in turnovers or not making a first down:(

Daillest88

Reaction score
bruh I’m not even a Dak
Fan, he’s battling **** coaching, crap WRs , it’s bad all around . The problem is up top. Jerry is a loser. “He’s comfortable “ with Garrett boy. Trash organization. Hell wentz throws it too ertz 90% of the time , defense knows it but yet because of scheme he still completes it. F this coaching staff

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I love Dak but we have to improve the pass game and I don’t think he’s the answer to the problem.

Lack of Dez hurts too.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dear Dak,

My Head hurts man....throw a damn ball 40 yards downfield even if its a interception do something you inept impostor of a QB......you have brought this franchise to its knees waiting for you to develop.....enough Dak .....someone pull the hook on this Pepsi drinking Tostito eating IMPOSTOR of a QB ASAP!

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I'm sorry but if you get your hands on the ball as an NFL wide receiver the interception is not on the quarterback it's on you. As well as the incomplete passes that screwed drives

Wrong. JUST STOP WITH THE EXCUSES PEOPLE!

The ball had NO REASON to be thrown that high, it go away from him - because of this, a small WR had to reach up for it and it became a tip drill.

It's on him. Enough is enough. He sucks. Move on.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
A move I’m beginning to admire. Dak rolls out in a 3rd and long, runs out of the pocket to buy some time, refuses to throw it and runs for a 3 yard gain instead. What a ******* moron.

I think he's risk averse to a fault and I don't think he trusts his accuracy and rightfully so. Add those together and unless it's a big window, he ain't throwing it.